Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does offline cultivation work?

RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Member UncommonPosts: 507

I click settings / click end game / and then I select offline cultivation.

But nothing happens.

I try and log out and I get the same dialog box.

Can someone please explain in a little bit of detail how it works / or how I can get it to work?

Thanks!

2) And how do I tell how much experience I have for cultivation? Or are cultivation points like experience points?

Thanks!

Comments

• DeddpoolDeddpool Member UncommonPosts: 197
    From what I've read exp points grant cultivation points.  Like 1 xp is worth so many cp.  Offline cultivation only works for vip members as far as i know, seems like eve onlines offline skill learning.  Not really sure but just getting this from what I've experienced.

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

Correct, offline cultivation is much like Eve online's system where you continue to learn skills.

If you are Vip all you have to do is make sure you are cultivating (internal cultivation) before you log off and you will continue to do so while you are away. If you level up the skill you were working on while you are offline it will keep working towards the next level of that skill. It is not as fast as Team Practice but it is definately a nice perk.

2) To tell how much exp you have you can click one of the little buttons near your character picture in the upper right hand corner until your character picture turns into a ying/yang symbol...click that symbol will birng up your exp and cultivation display.....or you can just look while you complete a quest as it will also show you how much exp you had before and after the quest.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314

Logging off at the starter town is like saying "Hey, I wanna get passes around like a cheap whore".

Yeah, you'll get kidnapped and sold off within an hour. Come back online and you're elsewhere and have a debuff.

I wonder if there's any benefit to logging off in certain areas as opposed to others. Like, in a more dangerous area, do you get more pay, as opposed to logging off at your respective school compound?

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by birdycephon

Logging off at the starter town is like saying "Hey, I wanna get passes around like a cheap whore".

Yeah, you'll get kidnapped and sold off within an hour. Come back online and you're elsewhere and have a debuff.

I wonder if there's any benefit to logging off in certain areas as opposed to others. Like, in a more dangerous area, do you get more pay, as opposed to logging off at your respective school compound?

If you are running a stall for more than 4 hours you become an npc after that time. However you normally want to run your stall in one of the busier cities. That is about the only benifit I can think of.