Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Better than my initial impression from beta

dimnikardimnikar ZanistanvillePosts: 271Member

I tried PS2 during beta and hated it. I was high on BF3 at the time and this just didn't compare. In many ways, it still doesn't.

Gave it another go tonight and I found myself enjoying it!

I still have no idea what to do or where to go, which is fantastic - I love that in a new game, so I just followed the biggest group I could find and found myself on the frontlines doing all sorts of fun things.

I won't be going hardcore (not enough time for that), but I'm glad it's still fun for a bit of casual shooting.

It's very rare for me to change my mind about a game like this (feeling it's bad at first, then doing a 180 and start liking it). So this is special (for me).

Comments

• ZinzanZinzan NorthPosts: 1,351Member Uncommon

Glad your enjoying the game, I think if more players gave it a go they might surprise themselves.

After the beta i was also extremely down on this game, vowed never to play it  but some friends wanted to give it a go and grudingly i agreed to come along, found it hard to put it down since then (like you, i was wrong). While PS2 has it's issues, fundimentally it's a fun game, especially if your playing with a group of friends.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)