Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you like to see added?

2»

Comments

• KhondorKhondor Member UncommonPosts: 51
    I would like to see water added to the terrain.  
  • DivonaDivona Member UncommonPosts: 189

I like to see PvE contents such as AI factions and creatures. Resources gathering such as mining and farming. Trading route between station markets.

Oh, and more character customization.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

What I'd like to see is a bit of ambience. I'd also like some cover options. Then the typical, more variety, more weapons, faster cert gain, more equipment, and etc. 

The game is good, but it's still pretty new can't wait to see it grow. 

• tristanryantristanryan Member Posts: 233

Id like to see an effective anti-hacking program put into place that actually works and severe consequences for those that cant follow the rules. Highly unlikely with a free to play game i know, but companies should take these problems more seriously. Banning IPs doesnt work anymore. Cant ban account with FTP games (wont they just make another?)

Id go as far as if you are caught cheating in online environments it should negatively effect your credit report or something...

Wishful thinking i know.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107
    I'm not surprised if there would eventually be a lobby sort of LAN mode, seeing as they want to end up doing E-sports and i don't see how they're going to do that in a public world.
  • ArteanArtean Member UncommonPosts: 215
    Originally posted by elvenwolf

weather effects.

I would love to see heavy duststorms/snowstorms rain, fog, low clouds.I understand some people might be pissed off, but would not be fun if during a battle an heavy fog start to creep out making visibility a problem? or losing air support due an heavy storm, with burst of lightning that might impair visibility.

I don't say it should happen everytime but say.. a 20% possibility of adverse weather condition might put another layer to a battle.

Agree. Currently, there's way too much sunshine. I want acid rain, biohazardous blizzards and radioactive fog!

When in doubt, troll.

• Threatlevel0Threatlevel0 Member UncommonPosts: 179
    Originally posted by Zinzan

Reintroduce the Harasser, PS is not PS without that vehicle.

Change the 2-man tanks back to the original, 1-man being able to use the main cannon is rediculous.

Yes, I'd love to have a 2-man vehicle back in the form of the Harasser.   

Main Battle Tanks should be 3-man vehicles with a driver, main gunner, and secondary gunner.

I'd also love to see a 2-man Aircraft.   We have the 3-man Liberator "Gunship" and the already OP single-man aircraft, but I'd like an actual 2-man bomber or something.   Which seems rather pointless at the moment though with how powerful ESFs are on their own. 

The way vehicles are now they seem rather silly.   Or as you said, ridiculous.  

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by Kuppa

The game right now is very young so this is the perfect time to start asking what would you like to see in the future?

For example one thing that this game lacks, as far as I know, is some sort of offline LAN mode for LAN parties. It's an MMO in part of it's design but it's also a shooter and the shooter crowd is big on LAN parties and in general it would be a nice addition somewhere down the line.

doors for the walls that are supposed to defend the bases.

uh and the return of the old base takeover system.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• UDproxUDprox Member UncommonPosts: 21

For right now.

1. Extend the distance players are visible when looking through High powered scopes (8x and up)

I run the game fine on max settings but I'm sick and tired of players vanishing right when I'm about to snipe them because they took two steps away from me only to have them reappear a secord or two later when they come back in my direction.  As a side note, I also think it's a bunch of crap that vehicles can be seen from such a long distance and still take damage. This is mainly targeted at AA max suits that can wreck libs/galaxies but aren't visible to be attack since they're considered infantry units.

2. Multi-person land vehicle similar to the Deliverer in PS1. 

This was my go-to vehicle in planetside 1 because most often I just went around in a small squad with my friends. The only options we have now are either the sunderer which is gigantic, running in multiple tanks, or what we usually do which is roam around on Flashes. 

3. Weapon models that actually look different. (Preferably not something that is microtransaction only)

I'm really disappointed that each faction's weapons look so similar to the starting one. A shotgun should not look exactly like a carbine or heavy assault rifle. The only weapon that stands out as having a unique look is the chain gun that heavy can unlock.

As for the future, most of the things Smedley mentioned as possible concepts for the game seemed pretty cool; naval warfare, ai faction, link continents. I personally hope to see some urban themed zones somewhere down the line.