Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: Joel Bylos' End of Days Video Blog #3

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

It seems that since we're all still here today, The Secret World's Joel Bylos has some explaining to do. In what's probably his last End of Days video, Joel finds out that the Mayan Apocalypse simply didn't happen. Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TrysticTrystic Member UncommonPosts: 7

Dafuq did I just watch.....

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

How dare you break Zoë's legs? This is an outrage :)

(and the world is still here too, so it's almost a pointless vandalism... eh, just kidding lol. At least there are lots of new players)

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904
    LOL - " world didnt end and the game still b2p? are you shitting me??

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258
    They really pulled these videos off. It could have been very cheesy but they are hilarious and awesome :)
  • KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Awsome Joel, nice one.
  • RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Very well done.  These have been very funny.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352

nice :D

He atleast made me give the trial a shot... if there is one that is have to check it out ^^

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    this guy is a awesome lead producer or dev and it would be great if others followed in his footsteps. Hes active with the secret world community daily and doesnt suger coat anything. swtor and rift devs could learn a lot from this guy instead of just giving people infrations or closing threads they dont like to read.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Nitth
    LOL - " world didnt end and the game still b2p? are you shitting me??

and before that: "wait a minute, why do you guys are still alive for?" :)

• MischiffMischiff Member Posts: 169

Im so tired as hell of the quest "The End of Something" ... im trying to play the game and mobs come up out of the ground and kick my already half dead ass while ive been trying to finish other quest ... ill be engaged with some NPC's already and one will pop on me and kill me .. and if i dont die another one pops almost as soon as that one is dead .. and kills me .. whats with this dumb quest?  i completed it hoping that this would stop but its gotten worse now .. 

i cant even play the game because of it and im tired of trying.  Guess ill go do something else till this dumb event is over!

• gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Have you actually realized, that the mayan mobs are NOT aggro until you hit them. So dont attack them and everythings fine.

Hodor!

• DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963
    Originally posted by gwei1984
    Have you actually realized, that the mayan mobs are NOT aggro until you hit them. So dont attack them and everythings fine.

This, I laugh when people blame the game , when they don't know how to play.. But its always the games fault!!

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    Originally posted by Darkcrystal
    Originally posted by gwei1984

This, I laugh when people blame the game , when they don't know how to play.. But its always the games fault!!

just curiosity why are mayan peoples evil in game?

When start to  play TSW i am think this game is bugy but bugs was in my head,game is fine,LOL