Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else that is sick of MMOexposed threads?

2»

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

I like his threads. I've learned a lot about thread making from him.

-TheScavenger signing off

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• LachyFTWLachyFTW Member UncommonPosts: 181
    I just choose to ignore his threads, they are all pointless.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

OP 

I think perhaps ,take  breath ,is it really all that bad?Nobody here is forced to clik on a thread.

Threads do nothing to me,they don't cause me to break out in a sweat, or even get angry.Sometimes i just /sigh at some peoples arrogance or how many just stoop to attacking others.

You know somewhere out there are threads that are real degrading and insulting real people,hate speeches,tons of really bad internet information.

A thread based on video games,should never really get anyone up in flames,ever !.

Sorry,i guess if someone was insulting a game YOU developed and what they said was slanderous,then i can see some unhappiness maybe a tad bit of anger.I do however see more MISLEADING information on games in a positive manner.Most of what people say is actually true,it just seems so many people get miffed when it is not something they agree with.

I think what many need to do is remind themselves of two definitions>>>Opinions and discussions.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    The guy can put together a well formatted post, however thery are generally filled with nonsense or flamebait.
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    We have systems in place to report posts and threads. However, calling out another poster like this isn't allowed. Remember that you have both the option to ignore a poster and to simply not post in a particular thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.