Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free TERA Activation Code but . . .

Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297

Send me a PM first.  I'd like to give the key to someone who might actually want to play the game, not someone just testing it since you can test it free till level 28.  I'm simply going to go over your posting history merely to make sure you're not a new troll account or have made observations on a variety of games in the past, whether MMO or otherwise.

This is for the NA version only.  If you have an EU account but would like to move ovr to the NA servers also hit me up with your story. The key essentially fully activates a new TERA account with a month of playtime included

Merry Christmas all.

Comments

• ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354

I'm not going to PM you as I do not want the key, so don't give it to me.  Just wanted to say this is a good thing you are doing and hope the person who receives it enjoys this gift from you :)

Merry Christmas to YOU!

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    I would since I enjoy tera though I'm quite busy, and with PoE coming out I'd doubt I'd get a chance. That and after the first month not quite sure, invested in Rift and I have the '1 mmo at a time rule' so eh. Thanks for the offer and if I felt I could invest more time in I'd take you up on the offer.
  • Angusx51Angusx51 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Very good thing you are doing here. You are proof that there is still good in this world.
  • Reas43Reas43 Member Posts: 297
    Whelp.  I was going to wait till tomorrow but the guy from Athens, Greece struck me as a great candidate so dude go check your mail and merry christmas again!
  • KilraneKilrane Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Originally posted by Reas43
    Whelp.  I was going to wait till tomorrow but the guy from Athens, Greece struck me as a great candidate so dude go check your mail and merry christmas again!

That's really awesome of you OP. I wish you a Merry Christmas!