Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Healer/Pvp game... I am so stuck..

klegnugklegnug Member Posts: 1

Ok so, let me give as much insite as possible.

Like many others im sure, I have played WoW for years and it has left me feeling empty. I want to play something fresh but I feel like there is so much out there and everything I really read is WoW as the only viable choice for players still playing, updates, long term play etc.(Im sure this is not the case but thats how it feels)

So what I want is a game I can Play as a full healer/Support, healing is what I have done for years been very successful at and what I would like to do again.

PvP is a big intrest of mine if Blizzard had made some kind of solo que rated pvp akin to LoL I would probably still be playing but thats another subject.

Ideally I would be able to progress solo then when ready I could meet some people for more organised play.

Like I say i am so completely overwhelmed I have no idea where to start, im currently looking into:

- Guild Wars 2, I brought this played it I do really like it but im not a dps player and making full support builds isnt the same thing i want to target people and directly help them. - This game will probably be my choice if I cant find anything else.

- Terra - seems I can play a healer but is it dead?

- Rift - again I can play a healer, great but is this acitve?

- SWTOR - I brought this at launch it was cool I liked it but it felt abit clunky and didnt really seem well optimised (I think this has changed.

-LOTR - I can play healer, but again I think the games old, would I run out of content quick?

I have been reading alot on this website so I have tried to read a lot of information but if someone could please get me in the right direction and if you looking for a healer in your game let me know ^_^ The biggest thing I think is knowning when I played WoW it wasnt going to end anytime soon there was always something new comming.

Sorry for my terrible spelling :<

Comments

• xK3runexK3rune Member Posts: 100
    You have horrible issues with choosing MMOs and you seem to be quite uninformed. Games such as Lotro ARE old but are actually doing quite well. The content would last you a long time PvE wise. Rift imo is the perfect choice if you don't want to play WoW (Rift is not dead at all). There's also Aion to consider if you want a f2p.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    rift and swtor both have plenty of players if your looking to get out of wow.  but,  if you want the "wow type"  battleground you might as well stay put with wow.   warsong gultch is much more fun than any battleground swtor or rift offer.
  • KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

PvP healer, Aion would be my suggestion.  Client is clean and fast.  Character art is well done.  Plenty of emphasis on PvP.  Population, from what I've seen is good.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Planetside2 or maybe check out darkfall when the reviews are in
  • JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

I would suugest Aion - my main is a Cleric, has been since the original launch. Great fun, excellent for levelling, and always in demand for groups, battles etc.

Great fun.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    If you're prepared to miss out on PvP, then EQ2 offers the best 'healer' experience possible in my eyes. Well worth having a look at least.
  • EnzoBautistaEnzoBautista Member Posts: 29

Try League of Legends out, thats quite fun.

You might not enjoy MOBA games but its worth a shot if its free right?