Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loving the game, but...

ragz45ragz45 Member UncommonPosts: 810

I can't for the life of me find an english speaking guild.  I would say well over 60% of the people I've talked with in game have a very rough concept of the English language.  Quite a few refuse to speak english at all.  And given my ignorant American upbringing I don't fluently speak anything other than English.  =(

May be a game breaker for me, as I'm having trouble finding friends in game.

Comments

• aligada87aligada87 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Originally posted by ragz45

I can't for the life of me find an english speaking guild.  I would say well over 60% of the people I've talked with in game have a very rough concept of the English language.  Quite a few refuse to speak english at all.  And given my ignorant American upbringing I don't fluently speak anything other than English.  =(

send me an invite and i'll play the game with you >.<

• LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Beggar sect seems mostly english, I have had no problem talking with people there. I am in a guild called NINJAS! and they are all english.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709

You lazy American, learn some German, French, Italian, and Swedish then!

• BlackcatZeroBlackcatZero Member UncommonPosts: 58
    or join a EU Group .
  • AfterlifeAfterlife Member UncommonPosts: 256

And given my ignorant American upbringing I don't fluently speak anything other than English.  =(

Not ignorant. Just correct :)

Seriously though, this game will go no where simply because the translations to English are horrible and 50% of the players use the same broken Engrish too. Too bad because I can see the gem underneath.

• Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430

You can contact me in the game. I am in an English speaking guild called I.N.K. Message me here for my name. I am looking for friends to play with also.

• eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Is there a pig latin guild?