Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost Recon Online: Get An XP Boost in Ghost Recon Online!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is partnering with Ubisoft to get you a head start for your foray into Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online! If you’re playing in North America and consider yourself a serious player, we’ve got keys that offer you a 1-day 25% XP/RP(In-Game Currency) Earned Boost to maximize the results from your playtime!

NOTE: Keys are only available to residents of the United States and Canada.

GET YOUR FREE XP BOOST KEY AT THIS LINK!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• bakabrödbakabröd Member Posts: 129
    and this is an mmo?
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by bakabröd
    and this is an mmo?

I must be going blind in my old age because I dont see anything in the article claiming it to be an mmo.

You kids are really going to have to come to terms with this being their website so they can post what they want when they want where they want to in it.

• bakabrödbakabröd Member Posts: 129

i mean whats it doing on mmorpg news? it should be on fpsguru or whatever its called.

otherwise they should have all the news for all the games out there , shouldnt they?

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Originally posted by bakabröd

i mean whats it doing on mmorpg news? it should be on fpsguru or whatever its called.

otherwise they should have all the news for all the games out there , shouldnt they?

Well if you read the title of what it is listed under it says "Latest MMORPG.com news" not latest mmorpg news so its what they find newsworthy or what they need to do to earn money to keep the lights on.

• AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611
    No sorry.... I come here for MMO news. Its what sets this site apart from other gaming. If they keep doing this I see no reason to visit this over other sites. Sorry its stupid.

Uhh... what?