Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few things that the game needs

I think the in game map needs a complete overhaul. When you read quests description and they give you a location to go to. It would be nice to be able to see the coords my mouse is pointing at when it is pointing somewhere on the map. Actually the only way to find a location is to select closest selectable features on the map and look at their coords. 

The rest of the game is still very good i love it the way it is. Ok pvp balance isnt the best melee have huge advantage over range classes. Back when the game was new casters were able to cast while running but not anymore

Comments

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652

i think they are right now fixing some of the stuff thats still broken like high res textures (they are included but not actuall in game yet) If you download the new client you actually get the config file while the first download didnt even have that which includes pixel shaders etc. So I think right now they are just going to try and get everything back in game that is missing.

I agree a better map and popout map would be an awesome add , also a new interface period with detachable windows would make me happy. I would also like to see a port to DX9 from DX 8.1 myself so i can add in sweetfx or fxaa etc.