Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight 2 for 9.99$ on steam

SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
TL2 is 9,99$ on steam, for those who are interested.

Comments

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    or if you are in the UK £7.49..conversion does'nt seem quite right but still a bargain for a very good game indeed
  • expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Didn't enjoy the game myself, little to generic and by the numbers - but that's a good price indeed.
  • ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    My bet is that it'll come with a community choice later on with 75% discount ($4.99). I'll wait a bit longer ;-)
  • ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351
    TL is half the price of TL2 currently and a much better bang for your buck.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by Zinzan
    TL is half the price of TL2 currently and a much better bang for your buck.

i dont agree there, for me TL2 is better than TL, that doesnt mean TL is not good. I enjoy both and even at full price, both games worth the price.

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Other than a *slightly* better story and multiplayer TL2 brings nothing to the table that TL1 didn't. In fact, I'd say that TL1 was better overal. I definitely got much more enjoyment out of the first one anyway. In fact I couldn't even bring myself to beat TL2 before wiping it off my hard drive. 

It's your money though.

• SilokSilok Member UncommonPosts: 732
    Originally posted by Rednecksith

Other than a *slightly* better story and multiplayer TL2 brings nothing to the table that TL1 didn't. In fact, I'd say that TL1 was better overal. I definitely got much more enjoyment out of the first one anyway. In fact I couldn't even bring myself to beat TL2 before wiping it off my hard drive. 

It's your money though.

Well to each the choice to like the game or not. TL2 did bring mutliplayer and a new world to battle my way into and some change in class and features. Now these game are made for a classical arpg adventure, Runics never pretend to brings revolution.

Yes that my money and its well spend, i pre-purchase TL2 for 20$ and they gave me TL with it.

20$ for 80+ hours for TL2 and 50+ hours for TL1 of entertainement.. well dont know for you but i found that very cheap.