Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2112: Official Launch Day Arrives

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

eMobi has announced that its second PC title, 2112 - Revolution, has officially launched. 2112 - Revolution is an MMORTS that combines strategic game play with visceral combat. The launch is currently only in Vietnam but will be making its way across the Pacific in early 2013.

2112 - Revolutiontells a futurist story of intergalactic war between the human race and two mysterious alien races. Humans have discovered Herani, a powerful energy source that they have been able to harness for the use of deep space travel.  The energy source allows humans to develop ships that are able to withstand the rigors of intergalactic voyages and travel at high speeds previously unimaginable. But this new discovery and the ability for intergalactic travel comes with direr consequences and as the human race boldly goes where it has never gone before, it attracts the attention of alien species who wish to possess this new source of energy at any cost. War breaks out and the race to not only survive but possess the Herani power source. 

Find out more on the 2112: Revolution site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SimonVDHSimonVDH Member Posts: 178

"The launch is currently only in Vietnam"

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591
    Why even tell us about this game if its not playable by us >.>, been waiting on word about this game cause it looked good but nowhere did I see that it was just in vietnam, sad panda.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912
    Never heard of this game unitl this article.

• IzikIzik Member Posts: 111
    Vietnam has the internet?
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by Kalafax
    Why even tell us about this game if its not playable by us >.>, been waiting on word about this game cause it looked good but nowhere did I see that it was just in vietnam, sad panda.

As it said, it's making its way to other areas come early 2013, so it'll likely eventually get to you.

• phuonglong003phuonglong003 Member Posts: 4
    Originally posted by Izik
    Vietnam has the internet?

lol? Its has 3 races: Legion , Heran , S.E.C . More news: http://www.gamersplatoon.com/forums/showthread.php?4931-2112-My-Country-Game

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Ive seen this game somewhere before......... image
  • phuonglong003phuonglong003 Member Posts: 4
    Even if the launch is currently only in Vietnam , but foreigners still can play it... Alpha Test 2 will begin soon.
  • GodwulfGodwulf Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I guess Vietnam has never heard of the album 2112 by RUSH neither.
  • thanhholathanhhola Member Posts: 1
    Do you have a brain or your brain is too small to see the tech from Viet Nam? 
  • saytit12saytit12 Member Posts: 1
    No son! they have wifi every where.
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    So they have 3 races Terren Protoss and Zerg.... no no wait i mean Heran Legion and S.E.C

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• GodwulfGodwulf Member UncommonPosts: 9
  • god_of_hellzgod_of_hellz Member Posts: 1

no we dont, we still sending mail by pigeons, we dont have Pc neither, we buy game then play it with stick and dump, BTW, sorry for bad English

• trollz0rs1trollz0rs1 Member Posts: 1

2112 Revolution now have English version. Come and play with us :)

http://2112.soha.vn

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by Rayshe
    So they have 3 races Terren Protoss and Zerg.... no no wait i mean Heran Legion and S.E.C

Maybe it's UEF, Cybrans and Illuminate?

I don't know lol this game is to close to Starcraft and Supreme Commander from what I've seen so far. So on the fence :P