Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming MMOs

2»

Comments

• ice-vortexice-vortex Member UncommonPosts: 960
    Primarily Everquest Next and the Repopulation as well.
  • Chief021Chief021 Member Posts: 107
    Interested to see what Blizzard is working on with "Titan".  I'm also curious too see what will be developed with the new Xbox / PS4 and the integration of more MMO style games coming from those systems..

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

• GXRrangerGXRranger Member UncommonPosts: 42

Neverwinter and Wildstar.

Both look like they will be intersting enough for a while. 

• MyTabbycatMyTabbycat Member UncommonPosts: 316

TESO

I'm not interested in the sudden influx of free to play browser MMO's that look like something I would have played over ten years ago.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Looking foward to upcoming MMO's- Yes..all of them

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Eh, I keep hoping some new buy to play MMO with no multiboxing pops up to compete with EVE Online but I doubt it will ever happen. Otherwise, I am just waiting and keeping tabs on games that don't look to be the same old WOW wannabe.
  • ChingoChingo Member UncommonPosts: 128
    AA, repopulation are probably at the top of my watchlist at the moment.
  • ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Well I am going to give FFXIV: A Realm Reborn a go when it releases. I'm also curious to see how The Elder Scrolls Online goes and defnitely want to see what Blizzard's new mmo is going to be like. There is hope out there but not going to believe the hype until I see it for myself.
  • MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

Definitely picking up EvE in about several months time, if the gods are good.

1. Pathfinder Online - already selecting a guild to join.
    2. Also some very exciting designs which will be great to see what comes of them, either way: Greed Monger, Topia Online, Citadel of Sorcery, The Repopulation, Defiance, Star Citizen, Dust 514
    Kinda more skeptical of big publishers these days also.
  • ortoniusortonius Member UncommonPosts: 11

TESO

Neverwinter

Pathfinder Online

Star Citizen

Elite: Dangerous

World of Warplanes

World of Warships

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    There are 3 MMOs Im interested in: Archeage, TES Online and Lineage Eternal. Not sure about Wildstar yet
  • RlechotRlechot Member UncommonPosts: 25

Citadel of Sorcery

This game is going to change everything we know about MMO's

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    Considering Darkfall, I want feedback from people playing it when it launches tho.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Age of Wushu and Archeage for now.

I was going to try the beta out for Wushu/Wulin, but got distracted with other things. I've been kept interested from streams and hearsay though, so i'll probably give it a shot at release.

I haven't kept up much with the development of Archeage, but it did catch my attention months back, so I guess we'll see how that turns out.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Star Citizen sounds interesting, but im just hoping for a decent sandbox game some time in the next few years. WoD might be interesting, but i have no idea how progress is on that and im more than a little afraid that the game will be a bit too twilight, which is pretty much aimed squarely at the tweenies..  prefer the grittier version really - less kiddy romcom and more action/survival horror.. image
  • BlackcatZeroBlackcatZero Member UncommonPosts: 58
    The Elder Scrolls online, Neverwinter and EQ Next
  • AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121
    FFXIV:ARR is the only game I'm looking at now, and it's shaping up to be very good imo. After that I'm keeping an open mind for EQ:Next but that's it really... everything else on the horizon i'll just see how it does at launch, I'm not gonna waste my life worshipping any more unreleased MMOs that will only flop...
  • RhomsRhoms Member UncommonPosts: 174

I'm looking forward to ESO and Archeage.  I really enjoy games with freedom, some form of open world feel, and PVP that has real consequence and accountability.  I am hoping these games will have that.

In the meantime, I'm spinning my wheels looking for something to play.  Perhaps I'll give TSW a try.

Current game: Pillars of Eternity

Played: UO, AC, Eve, Fallen Earth, Aion, GW, GW2 

Tried: WOW, Rift, SWTOR, ESO 

Future: Camelot Unchained?  Crowfall?  Bless?

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438

EqNext

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Not really. Its too early to get hyped up about anything. All the upcoming titles and the information they've released are more or less "meh" to me.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944

there are so many !

ArcheAge, for its sandbox features

TESO for its world and mostly curious

Otherland for its innovative world

the CCP's project World of Darkness sounds promising only cause of the producer ...

and although anti-WoW i am waiting to see what it will be the next blizzard's project

and i still cross my fingers for warhammer 40k mmo ...

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    I'm waiting for a true mmorpg to come out that's original and innovative, not the usual clones we've had for the last few years.... I've been waiting for years already, I expect I'll be waiting a lot longer, sadly. They just don't make mmorpgs like they use to.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    For me its BnS, bless,ffxiv 2.0,
  • JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,983
    ArcheAge, Neverwinter, Otherland