Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: Von Bach Industries Recruiting

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Defiance fans will want to head to the Von Bach Industries site to check out all of the fascinating new information about the game and to register for the "Advance Mission Beta". The site is packed with screens and videos and is worth the time to check out!

Whether creating the satellites that first detected the Votan exodus, or providing munitions in the ensuing Pale Wars, Von Bach Industries has protected Earth and her inhabitants. As today's world throws up fresh challenges for all species, VBI is proud to remain the definitive hallmark of technological innovation.

Check out Von Bach Industries' / Defiance for more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Registered.

That's a sweet looking site, it reminds me of the promo site that's up for the new Robocop movie.

• jkfcjkfc Member UncommonPosts: 42
    looks like a very fun game so are as i can see. 
  • DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062
    I registered :) definitely hope to get into the beta.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

My initial reaction was "nice web design", but ...borrowing a bit too liberally from Fox, Weyland/David8/Promethius et.al.

Wonder who VBI's art director is.  And does the game aim at a similar style?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• evemaster00evemaster00 Member Posts: 171

Registered 10 minutes after the site went live, dedication!

Been waiting for this since the 2010 announcement by Trion!

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979

Cool site.

Registered for 360 - hopefully far less register for 360 than PC so I get a better chance of getting in!

And I want to play this game on console a whole lot more than I want to play it on PC.