Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: City State Entertainment Teaser...Any Ideas?

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Mark Jacobs' studio, City State Entertainment, has posted a new teaser video. We don't have any insider information about what it possibly means but figured we'd post it given who it is and as you all what your ideas are! Opine!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Three faction PvP.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• reillanreillan Member UncommonPosts: 247
    @lizardbones - yes, clearly.  The three factions are represented by dragon icons surrounding the planet, so I'm guessing a typical fantasy mmo as well.
  • OgreRaperOgreRaper Member Posts: 376
    Definitely 3 faction PvP. If this is Mark Jacobs attempt to make another DAOC type of game... then count me in! Still the best PvP game I've ever played.

Originally posted by reillan
    @lizardbones - yes, clearly.  The three factions are represented by dragon icons surrounding the planet, so I'm guessing a typical fantasy mmo as well.

That looks a lot like Earth in the middle though, so it may or may not be a fantasy game. You could go sci-fi or fantasy with Earth as a setting.

• shadowmageshadowmage Member UncommonPosts: 196
    The planet is the Earth so I wonder if it is going to be something of Dragons awaking and we have to pick one to fight for? Power leading to Control  leading to Pride, which lead back to Power. Each of the words also had a color to match one of the dragons so each of those words will some how be linked to each faction I would assume. But as DarkAge was my first realy fray into MMOs, I will keep an eye out on this for sure.

Emissary of Istaria
    imageimage

Originally posted by shadowmage
    The planet is the Earth so I wonder if it is going to be something of Dragons awaking and we have to pick one to fight for? Power leading to Control  leading to Pride, which lead back to Power. Each of the words also had a color to match one of the dragons so each of those words will some how be linked to each faction I would assume. But as DarkAge was my first realy fray into MMOs, I will keep an eye out on this for sure.

There's a series of books about dragons being awakened on pre-industrial Earth. I read a short story set there in the American West where a dragon soldier found a dragon and also found a dragon's egg and ended up helping the Native Americans get ready to raise the dragon.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Shadowrun Online.