Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Secret World: End of Days Video Blog #2

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Funcom has published the second installment of Joel Bylos' End of Days video blog. In this video, Joel has bid a fond farewell to his co-workers, heads out to go shopping, gets rather emotional and heads to the bunker. Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

While TLJ > Dreamfall and April > Zoë, I totally understand why did Joel snatch that lifesize cartoon Zoë ad for the bunker :) I could use one as well in the game corner...

"So, who's the game director now?" lol

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576

"If TSW has taught me anything it's this (axe) is a hammer"

lol

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

"Fight like a rabbit hamster shoved down your boxer shorts."

Good stuff. Great stuff.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Po_gg

While TLJ > Dreamfall and April > Zoë, I totally understand why did Joel snatch that lifesize cartoon Zoë ad for the bunker :) I could use one as well in the game corner...

The called me, but I told them I must be made leader of all 3 factions. We'll see.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

Actually if you watch the last scene he forgets to bring her into his bunker. the monster is gonna let her burn and die.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak

"If TSW has taught me anything it's this (axe) is a hammer"

lol

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=63812 -- OP's 3rd complaint.

It gets worse: one of the weapon skins you can get through the event content is an "Ancient Mayan Spear" which does indeed look like a spear, but is a "hammer" for game mechanic purposes.

Originally posted by Rayshe

Actually if you watch the last scene he forgets to bring her into his bunker. the monster is gonna let her burn and die.

I think it was only an artistic shot with the escaping protagonist, since he didn't bring the supply or the (axe) hammer either. Pretty sure after the shot is done he went back and carried everything inside.

I have a few collectible items, and even though he's at Funcom there's no way he'd leave a cartoon Zoë in the open for meteors / lions / zombies... (and I really hope he wasn't serious about mass herpes :) )

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291
    Joel, I am fully prepared for the end of the world, except for the herpes part.  How do you protect yourself against a world ending case of herpes...I need to know hehe!
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    Originally posted by nuttob
    Joel, I am fully prepared for the end of the world, except for the herpes part.  How do you protect yourself against a world ending case of herpes...I need to know hehe!

in his case it's obvious.....remain a virgin.

I wonder... did he left the bunker coordinates at the office? He's just sitting down there not knowing the world is still intact :)