Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any site which shows armour sets?

QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

I'll be honest and I usually play mmos to get cool looking stuff. This is one of the main reasons why I always liked gw series. So I've been wondering, are there even some king of gear progression in TSW in terms of looks? Like finding something rare and cool looking or are all clothes in game mainly normal real life pants/shirts etc. I've seen some on google but I can't find a site which would have a little more complete list.

Thanks.

Comments

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by QSatu
    I'll be honest and I usually play mmos to get cool looking stuff. This is one of the main reasons why I always liked gw series. So I've been wondering, are there even some king of gear progression in TSW in terms of looks? Like finding something rare and cool looking or are all clothes in game mainly normal real life pants/shirts etc. I've seen some on google but I can't find a site which would have a little more complete list.

Thanks.

Because there is no 'armor'. Armor is cosmetic.
    Drops consist of 'unseen' trinkets like dice and rings..

Weapons are a different story, I used to have a link to a site that displayed them..

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    I'm actually happy armour is cosmetic. I simply want a site which shows screenshots =]
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by QSatu
    I'm actually happy armour is cosmetic. I simply want a site which shows screenshots =]

There's a store in London where you can preview cloths.
    There is the in game store where you can preview cloths.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    Ok I got what I wanted. Thanks =]
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    There's also outfits you get for filling out sections of the skill wheel.
  • apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
      Yah, Chipset had those on his/her link  :)

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188
    There is a sticky thread in these forums that show all the decks for all the factions. It shows what they do for that deck and what they look like in game. Check the sticky if you're interested in that.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.