Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

English version already in progress, confirmed by CEO

Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

Newsthread

Really good news :)

Comments

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

Can only hope.

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• Sora2810Sora2810 Member Posts: 567
    Awesome news! Wurm will occupy my time till then.

Played - M59, EQOA, EQ, EQ2, PS, SWG[Favorite], DAoC, UO, RS, MXO, CoH/CoV, TR, FFXI, FoM, WoW, Eve, Rift, SWTOR, TSW.
    Playing - PS2, AoW, GW2

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    this game has been coming so many years and only now working on english version.. so when it actually comes out to western civilization to buy its old winters snow as i say. unfortunately.
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672

With TESO and BnS coming in the horizon. This one will need to time an english launch juuuuust riiiiiight.

ArcheAge looks utterly amazing though.  I know I will play it.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by Informer80

We knew this when the game was first announced. Their plan has always been to release the game in Asia, and then release it in Europe and the U.S.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565
    Blade & Soul is nothing like ESO or AA, you can play on private servers right now and experience it for yourself, it's linear storyline mmo with no sieges.
  • waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Originally posted by lizardbones

Originally posted by Informer80

We knew this when the game was first announced. Their plan has always been to release the game in Asia, and then release it in Europe and the U.S.

Yes. this is very old "News".

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

AA = Sandbox
    TESO = Themepark
    BnS = Themepark

major diffrence here :)

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by Mothanos

AA = Sandbox
    TESO = Themepark
    BnS = Themepark

major diffrence here :)

I would say..

ArcheAge= Hybrid

TESO= Themepark

BnS= Ultra Themepark

Anyone comparing ArcheAge to BnS or TESO is dreaming, next thing they will be telling us it's like GW2 lol.