Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

In-game Xmas theme

jimmytran80jimmytran80 BangkokPosts: 10Member

Christmas is coming and I plan to play some game with Xmas theme. Any suggestion? 

Christmas in Einherjar

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Stone Mountain, GAPosts: 14,247Member Rare
    I guess the last one worked well enough for you that a Christmas ad post was a given.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• jimmytran80jimmytran80 BangkokPosts: 10Member

Actually i think it is called viral? lol I just try to spread my favourite game. Honestly I dont see that effort from the game staff. They dont make ads anywhere except their homepage! So sucked! Dont understand why they did like that! I like these kinds of game, not so time consuming. Now i also move to settlers online, there are more players there and i like its offline series before. btw, they just have a xmas ornament event too. quite interesting http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/17169-Ubi-Official-Deck-the-Settlers-Tree!