Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 months in. Are you still playing? If so, What are you doing now?

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Couple simple questions, with a poll to boot. 

If you are still playing, What are you doing from day to day?

edit- sorry for the lack of "show results" 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Mostly tournaments.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by colddog04
    Mostly tournaments.

For a couple hours a day, or more?

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ictownictown Member Posts: 123

im still playing 3-6 hours a day. do dailies, maybe do a dungeon run, and wvw.

found a new hobby though,  spend last night 4 hours reading fanfiction written by other people on the web. its quite interesting and good.

• BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by colddog04
    Mostly tournaments.

For a couple hours a day, or more?

Yeah, maybe 3 hours a day or something when everyone is on. On good days honestly. When people aren't on I'm usually leveling an alt or just messing around in WvW.

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Dungeons and SPvP 
  • avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Leveling alts and doing events (only play a couple times a week).
  • KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879

Completing maps is my main goal, but I get sidetracked by doing dungeons and of course the monthly content.

To be exact I was completing Mount Maelstrom before Wintersday drop and until 2 nights ago I was doing the Wintersday event. I'm not sure yet when I will go back to completing Mount Maelstrom.

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533

I hit 80 with my charr thief a few weeks ago and dived into massive farming (no botting...big no no).  I made around 120g from the farming giving my charr around 147g total.  That took a couple of weeks itself.  Since that time I started leveling my norn warrior and now have him at lvl 55.  I'm having a good amount of fun doing that. 

• ESSKAESSKA Member UncommonPosts: 107

Doing exactly what i do in every other mmo. Having fun with my guild mates.  Whats the purpose of this?

• ZoltosZoltos Member UncommonPosts: 60

Im still playing, but a lot less lately.

After my first lvl 80 got full exotic gear, i have been struggeling with "what to do" questions lately. I like the game, but mostly bored when not playing with friends. 

Games Played: Anarchy Online,Star Wars Galaxies,WOW,Eve,Darkfall,Vanguard, Fallen Earth,SWTOR,GW2,Tera,ESO,Wildstar, Black Desert, Archeage & Albion Online
    Now playing: Conan Exiles & Rocket League
    Games looking forward to: Diablo 4! & Star Citizen?

• URMAKERURMAKER Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Nope. tried to love it but for whatever reason just couldn't so back to Rift i went.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

Nope..

Ive moved on to PS2

• cagarcagar Member Posts: 98

I still play, almost lvl 64 with my main, have a lvl 10 alt too. I only play if the weathers bad or I am waiting on something or someone. When winter hits I might play more.

70 monk eq1
    80 bruiser eq2
    43 druid wow
    Currently playing : rift

• ZoltosZoltos Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Originally posted by cagar

I still play, almost lvl 64 with my main, have a lvl 10 alt too. I only play if the weathers bad or I am waiting on something or someone. When winter hits I might play more.

I thougt it was winter allready ;)

Games Played: Anarchy Online,Star Wars Galaxies,WOW,Eve,Darkfall,Vanguard, Fallen Earth,SWTOR,GW2,Tera,ESO,Wildstar, Black Desert, Archeage & Albion Online
    Now playing: Conan Exiles & Rocket League
    Games looking forward to: Diablo 4! & Star Citizen?

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051

Yes, after getting a few classes to 80, I went and made an engineer. This class just seems to me as being really weak, so I'm being challenged by lvling this guy up.

Been doing Wintersday city and Lion's Arch events since that started. That doesn't take up much time though. I have one crafting profession left to max. Do a Fractal of the Mist run about once or twice a day. Run around looking at cultural armors and how to make my characters look cooler haha.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I have 3 80's and I'm working on getting the armor for them now before I start levelling another character. Mostly Wintersday lately though. 

I also was given a gem card for Christmas, so I opened up another character slot, and some bank space. Tempted to buy another card just to open up enough character slots for 1 of each type.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Originally posted by TCTC

Doing exactly what i do in every other mmo. Having fun with my guild mates.  Whats the purpose of this?

What do you think the purpose of this is?  It's pretty obvious.

Anyway, yes, I'm still playing.  I missed some time due to my gaming pc being down, but I'm back in the game.

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Still playing.

Level 80 Necro, fully geared with a choice of gear for group and solo play

Level 80 Guardian, working on gear sets

Both are employed in running dungeons and group content (Jumping puzzles, group events and WvW) with my great guild.

Leveling up alts:

Level 62 Mesmer
    Level 27 Engineer
    Level 5 Thief

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Have not loged in for about a month but patched up everything yesterday to be sure my account is still active for  a someday return.

I'm playing Vanilla WoW right now....Have a 25 Druid and a 20 Warlock.

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Daily, Fractal Daily, Winter's day stuff and the daily jumping puzzle chest, WvW daily jumping puzzle chests.

Dailies, dailies and more dailies. Then log off.

• LizardoneLizardone Member Posts: 93
     I went back to W v W with my mesmer , level 76.  Just play about 2 hours during the weekend, then go back to Skyrim (still my main game haha).
  • Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065
    Originally posted by ictown

im still playing 3-6 hours a day. do dailies, maybe do a dungeon run, and wvw.

found a new hobby though,  spend last night 4 hours reading fanfiction written by other people on the web. its quite interesting and good.

Pretty much the same... minus the fanfiction. Just replace that part with reading actual novels. image

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I have stopped but intend to come back in the future.
    Chamber of Chains
  • bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Still leveling characters, no main all alts.  Playing for the story.  Just like an RPG has always been played.
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    still playing .i have 4 chars on the go..highest is lvl 54 ele.followed by warrior 44,hunter 37,engineer 20.just swap chars..i,e one day on the ele.next day on the warrior etc.