Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: Collector's Edition Giveaway!

Comments

• trmptonfiretrmptonfire Member Posts: 1
    I have to say I was into WoW a long time and obessed over it but the monthly subscription was too much.... but pandas!?!? Maybe I will have to come back! Who doesn't like pandas!!!
  • okiranokiran Member UncommonPosts: 4
    My favorite WoW moment is when I stopped by a pond and a well-armored, mounted orc rode up to me, stopped, and considered killing my low level character.  Then he waved and rode off.
  • DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

@launch: first time I took a taxi, ending flying and seeing others characters below me actually doing things.

That was wow!

• DarkogDarkog Member UncommonPosts: 7

My favourite moment was when the whole server was doing the AQ Gates quest series to open and the map was SO, SO flooded that it caused crashes, not to mention the whole lot of wpvp going around! It felt like an awesome adventure..being careful all the time in Silithus..doing things around Azeroth to try and complete the chains..and watch the server crash! lol

Another one great..was the freaking first time I saw THIS

Man the goosebumps!!!

• juggalo21juggalo21 Member Posts: 1
    My absolute favorite WOW moment in WoW was when all of my guildies and I stepped through the dark portal to the Outlands together when we got to the other side we turned around and looked up. The portal before us was large than any gateway we had ever seen at the time and about 20 of us said WOW! at the same time. You don't get to have too many moments like that. It was a pretty special time.
  • Agrias34Agrias34 Member UncommonPosts: 147
    I'll take one!
  • RpandagirlRpandagirl Member Posts: 1
    There have been so many "WoW" moments, but I think one that stands out happened shortly (within a half hour) after I started. I'm in a wheelchair, and after a few levels of playing, I realized how therapeutic the game can be. When I'm having a bad day, I can't do certain things to let my stress out, so instead I hop on my warrior and hit things!
  • ironmoneyironmoney Member UncommonPosts: 5
    my favorite moment was when i first started playing WoW back in 2008. It was my first MMO and was really getting into the game. I believe it was in strangle thorn were I encountered my first PvP action against a character the same level as myself ( i was a warrior and he was a priest). He got me the first kill, but we went back and forth, entirely one on one. it lasted a good 10-15 mins, but it created such a unique and lasting impression on me. loved the game ever since :)
  • Dantae87Dantae87 Member Posts: 166

My favorite moment...well there is only one...one as memorable as the time when Swifty got banned by blizzard and all of the server and almost all of WoW banded together to spamm the servers, sometimes even crashing them, demanding that Blizzard unbann him, and it came true....greatest moment i ever seen and made me go wow....truely shows the power of the ppl when together united, can get things done.

• zmacknesszmackness Member Posts: 1
    my favorite moment is when i very first fought i very first fought onyxia with my bro be moment of my whole wow life or fighting gruul with my bro to :}
  • JaretlaiJaretlai Member Posts: 9
    My most memorable moment was during the Ahn'Qiraj server event. At the time, I played in a small dungeon running guild, and to have a bit of fun, we thought we'd spoil the day for the hardcore raiders out there. We began training (by literally dying in a chain) the huge event bosses back to the guards and tagging the kill as our own. The event boss evicerated any unfortunate souls in their path. It caused a whole load of grief to everyone at the time, and netted us some nifty purples. In the end, it came to be a laughable memory for nearly everyone involved.
  • Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    me win
  • SephyrMKSephyrMK Member Posts: 23
    Our first Onyxia 40 man kill, with only 2 people alive, a shaman and a druid taking her last 1% health. So much yelling on Ventrilo :D
  • imlazyxdimlazyxd Member UncommonPosts: 81
    I want!
  • HaloheadHalohead Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Probably beating 10-man Naxxramas when WotLK first came out. We were one of the earliest guilds to do it on the Arthas server, and while 10-man isn't that great an achievement, we were a small, tight-knit guild and it seemed like a great testament to teamwork and friendship in the wake of some the bigger, more well-known guilds out there.
  • DasesinODasesinO Member UncommonPosts: 1

I dont have a Screen, but i have a video, This is my favorite moment when i killed whith my guild the four green dragons before changing to another server, killed three that morning and just missing Taerar, several aliance guilds came together to try to prevent the fourth and last we killed, but his effort was in vain as we decided to split the raid into two groups, one to kill the dragon and the other to kill members of the alliance, was an epic moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38HWG2dxR8

• DeathDealer2DeathDealer2 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    My favorite moment was when I signed a guild charter and was given 50x more than I was old I would be given for signing. Was happy to see I would enjoy the guild I was in and the leader as well
  • WhitestepWhitestep Member UncommonPosts: 61
    When i saw Illidan for first time !!!!!!!!!!
  • willstelterwillstelter Member Posts: 19
    My favorite moment in WoW :  Setting is Vanilla WoW, about a year after the game launched. I was a level 15 or so night elf warrior entering Wailing Caverns for the first time and had absolutely no idea what in the world I was doing. People expected me to tank and hold "aggro." Over and over I'd run to pick up slimes and raptors, only to have our mage kite them around because I was the most epic of failures. Eventually I  got  us wiped, and kicked. One of the most hilarious, and yet exciting events of my WoW career - entering a new instanced place, learning how to play, and the setting was just fantastic.
  • DoushiDoushi Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Vanilla, first Nefarius kill ever with our guild and only 1 man standing. epic moment :)

mmorpg.com, the 4chan of mmo forums.

• rosti93rosti93 Member Posts: 2

My favorite moment is when DA HORDE ride like a HORDE in AV. while Power of the Horde is playing in the background.. such amazing times.. makes me wanna return to this game.

My second favorite moment is when someone gave me 1k gold.. I almost cried of happines because I was able to fly xD

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

raiding in bc and wotlk were the best times for me :3

didnt feel it much during cata though =/

hopefully for mop i will have just as much fun as i did back in bc/wotlk :3

here's to looking forward to it~ 

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• raulaunraulaun Member Posts: 35

On my Tauren warrior in 2005, when my guild had it's first Left Binding of the Windseeker drop from Baron Geddon. I rolled a 9. But the other tank rolled a 7, so that was a golden moment for me, my hopes were down but I still prevailed. Fun times in Vent, with all of my friends cheering and laughing. I guess that's part of why WoW isn't as fun as it used to be, everyone is so depressed and there is no more livelihood in world of warcraft when you get that special drop.

It was a bit harder for the Horde back then, Horde didn't have paladins, and the community felt more alive.

• chelvaricchelvaric Member UncommonPosts: 47
    when i beated the litch king with all my friends for the first time thath raid was very fun togheter
  • KoleXIIIKoleXIII Member Posts: 2

After playing a game for so log it's so hard to pick a single thing.

I guess that the first time i went "Wow, look what they did!" is stumbling upon the fact that the tapestries/skins hanging on the walls of Elder Rise in Thunder Bluff were actualy books with tauren histories on them.

Favourite memories would be back in vanilla, raiding with Jotun of Haomarush and completing the Rhok'Delar quest.

This discussion has been closed.