Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Age of Camelot Population status

SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
I know a lot of people are asking if this game is still alive. Well I can tell you that DAoC is still hanging in there. We have probably 3-4k of players on the ywain server still playing in the primtimes. There has been romours of DAoC 2 coming out in the future. I'm sorry to disappoint you but there wont be one.

If you are new to DAoC or you are a returning player I recommend you resub because the PvP is still the best than any other game that is out at the momment. If you haven't been following the Wayback Wednesday twitchTV nite then your missing out on a lot of things in Dark Age of Camelot.

If you have friends playing other games and want to try out Dark Age of Camelot then please get them on the 14 day trial. Click on this link to download http://darkageofcamelot.com/downloads.

If you haven't already seen Albion Avengers guild recruitment message on IGN, Postcount.net, Freddyshouse, etc. Then please feel free to click on the link and you can apply to our guild. We are taking in new and returning players in all the time.http://www.albionavengers.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=378976&TabID=3187238

Comments

• NilyenNilyen Member Posts: 1

Thanks for this.

After watching the wayback wednesday I was going through some serious nostalgia and was considering resubbing.  I loved the hell outta this game back in the day, is it still fun to play?  I'm not concerned about graphics and such, just overall game play etc.

-Nilyen

** EDIT **

Sigh... I wrote this post with questions in mind, but while reading yours so ended up not asking exactly what I wanted.  The question of whether or not to resub and if it was fun was in my head when I came to the thread...    What  I am curious about is if you have any feelings about the future by mythics actions as of late.  The change to removal from Bioware gives them the opportunity for great good or great failure.   With most everyone moving to the same server, do you get the impression its on its last leg? Or that it's going strong with the population it has?

Thanks,

-Nilyen