Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth: Farms Now In Live Game

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fallen Earth players with a bent for the ol' homestead will want to check into the game now that the v2.6 update has gone live. The update brings the much anticipated farming mechanic into the post apocalyptic game. 

• Size Matters: Place one of three different sized farms anywhere in the game world. The farms come in 3 plot, 6 plot, and 9 plot variants.

• Plant your seed: Plant seeds or use animal cloning kits in your available plots and watch them grow into full sized plants and livestock.

• Hot and sweaty work gets rewarded: Harvest plants and utilize livestock for rare and valuable materials.

• Take a load off in your own farm: Enjoy your own cozy farmhouse, standard with each farm; larger farmhouses even have indoor space with seating, usable vaults and more.

• What’s in your box? The Dusty Box, a new lockbox, brings all new Western-Themed gear into the Wasteland!

Find out more on the Fallen Earth site.

Check out a bunch of new farming screens in our Fallen Earth gallery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Oh, if only the combat was revamped...

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    awesome. just started playing this game again. couldnt get into it before, but for some reason this time it clikd. i was sad to see that they have cut the number of skills by quite a bit. however, still has great crafting, unique setting, and just plain fun.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581
    Corn for my ladies, ho ho ho...

• FalstaffFalstaff Member UncommonPosts: 78
    how does one obtain the farm plots?  in game coin, drops, cash shop?
  • pekshmaerpekshmaer Member Posts: 58
    Ahhhh...ghmm..ohohhoo let's do it together :)

hmm

• mcburlymcburly Member Posts: 234
    is this game any good? 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    I enjoyed it when I played it, left because as I got into the later zones the population really dropped off.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    I enjoyed it when I played it, left because as I got into the later zones the population really dropped off.

Wouldn't that be more realistic, though? It's post-apocalyptic, so the feeling of being alone would actually enhance the setting, I'd think. 

BTW, I'm just ribbing ya. I felt compelled to write this, considering the genre. I may have to pop back in sometime.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    If they would only fix combat.