Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online: New Steam Greenlight Campaign Begins

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Mortal Online is the latest MMO to take advantage of an opportunity to be featured on Valve's Steam platform via the Greenlight program. Players are asked to "vote up" Mortal Online to make it available on the mega-game platform.

Head to the Mortal Online Steam page to cast your vote!

Thanks to Reizla for the tip!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Nice going from the MO/SV team on Steam. I've posted a warning (twice actually) about MO and the current state of both the game and the company and it got removed. Looks like SV really doesn't want any bad publicity on this one when it comes to their Steam greenlight attempt...
  • IngvarIngvar Member UncommonPosts: 193
    why did you have to write about it? Now all the haters and trolls will go and try to block it...
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    This does not deserve to be greenlit in the state that it is in.

Smile

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    I really hope this doesn't get green lit.. The devs are just as bad as WarZ.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555
    This is the only thing I have voted for on Green Light, and I voted "no/not interesed".

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

and the haters are here...
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Originally posted by Ingvar

With perfectly good reason. Bad developers, corrupt GMs, masses upon masses of bugs that never get fixed because of oh yeah that brings you back to bad developers.

Smile

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Ingvar

Come on Ingvar, nothing to do with hate, it is just a terrible game right now and the developers have done nothing to fix it.

This is one of those games that should not be greenlisted.  It has way too many issues at present.

• MothurMothur Member Posts: 19
    I don't log-in all that often but I can't stand the negativity here. Sure, I'll admit Mortal Online was a disaster to some extent, but I bet none of you have even tried logging in/playing last week? Starvault (developer) has really gotten themselves to fixing bugs on an almost daily basis and things have much improved. Content updates are also regulary now. The community's has grown immensely and most players are staying. You won't find a better community in any game, anywhere. 
  • RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238
    They're deleting every single negative posting in the comments. Personally I think it's really stupid of Steam to give them control over that.
  • CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    Originally posted by Rednecksith
    They're deleting every single negative posting in the comments. Personally I think it's really stupid of Steam to give them control over that.

Wrong. They are deleting any of those comments where people are calling into question the corrupt staff. I have seen plenty of negative comments and people telling you not to try the game not removed. Im also seeing cheaters, exploiters, or mention of the two removed as well.

I think that you haven't played the game in a long long time. Bad animations and iffy AI aside, its and OK game now. Not saying perfect, but its OK.