Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show Off Your TSW Character

I can’t be the only one that spends a good deal of time working on my character’s look in game. I grew curious regarding what all of you are playing too and with the recent influx of buy to play players and returning veterans it seemed like a good time to ask.

So, here is my character:

Doc Awesome - Illuminati - Blood / Assault Rifle (Or Fist depending on mood) (Healer) - Located within the Aracdia RP Dimension.

Typical Blues...

Sometimes Whites....

What’s yours? Show off your favorite TSW character. I’d like to see them.

Comments

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    C'mon. Nobody.... O.o
  • RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    Give me abit for when the game comes back up from the latest hotfix. the only things i have a Screenshot for are prior to being able to get a hair cut.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

I'd rather be running around a modern day game in street cloths than in a big suit of Knight armor. Honeslty if GW2 style cloths were in TSW they would be sent to a mental institution.

Or would you rather us all coming out looking like we just left a Anime convention.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    I'll post as soon as I get home from work :)

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

After the downtime, I'll try to get more good ones.

Another, in a bit more casual outfit.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

Originally posted by BlueLantern
    Originally posted by Rayshe
    I'd rather be running around a modern day game in street cloths than in a big suit of Knight armor. Honeslty if GW2 style cloths were in TSW they would be sent to a mental institution.

[mod edit]

Bashing GW2? im making sense. If you walked out your door today in a suit of armor do you not think people would stare at you and think your crazy?

Because i can.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I don't have a TSW character, but those are some nice threads, brah.
  • ZalmonZalmon Member Posts: 319

[mod edit]

Bashing GW2? im making sense. If you walked out your door today in a suit of armor do you not think people would stare at you and think your crazy?

Id think you were awesome...but then I might be the crazy one

Originally posted by apocoluster

[mod edit]

Id think you were awesome...but then I might be the crazy one

To be honest i would agree too, however we do need to accept our geekyness, after all we are on the forums of a gaming website.

Because i can.

Originally posted by Zalmon

caring about your character's looks in TSW is about as fruitful(and practical) as doing the same in SWTOR. the toons are too ugly and the gear is too mundane.

The topic is about showing off your ingame character. But still you posted in here completely offtopic and even took a jab at ugly looking characters and mundane gear and when someone else dare say something about GW2 armor  they are bashing? if you don't play TSW or have nothign to show here why even post? and you say Jeff is a bitter TSW fanboy for saying GW2 is big disappointment of 2012?

*shakes head*

+1

Because i can.

He aint wrong..the faces on our avi's are pretty ugly (lol) but I would disagree on the gear.  An the choice and diversity of casual clothing.  Dont get me wrong. I would wish them to keep pushing out content..but maybe one of these days new character models would be great.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Tomy "Chopsticks" Johnson

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    Originally posted by Reckbomb

After the downtime, I'll try to get more good ones.

Another, in a bit more casual outfit.

What is with 'lumies and the gas masks?  Guess Il lhave to post in full uniform too  lol

• Just-The-FactsJust-The-Facts Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Originally posted by Zalmon

caring about your character's looks in TSW is about as fruitful(and practical) as doing the same in SWTOR. the toons are too ugly and the gear is too mundane.

The topic is about showing off your ingame character. But still you posted in here completely offtopic and even took a jab at ugly looking characters and mundane gear and when someone else dare say something about GW2 armor  they are bashing? if you don't play TSW or have nothign to show here why even post? and you say Jeff is a bitter TSW fanboy for saying GW2 is big disappointment of 2012?

*shakes head*

+1

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059

Let's not allow a troll to derail the thread. It's meant to be a fun thread after all. Some of you seem awfully shy. It's alright. No one is going to hunt you down over MMORPG.com and in Fusang you're just another faceless mask amongst the other hundred.

MOAR PICS!!! :)

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Less bashing and more Pics oO! I wants to see some decked out templars! 
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Crazy_Stick

Let's not allow a troll to derail the thread. It's meant to be a fun thread after all. Some of you seem awfully shy. It's alright. No one is going to hunt you down over MMORPG.com and in Fusang you're just another faceless mask amongst the other hundred.

MOAR PICS!!! :)

I'm shy as well so I won't show off my character :) (I never go to Fusang anyways)

On the other hand a bit earlier I was goofing around with a female alt to see those options in store too (usually I don't give a rat's bottom for cosmetics and outfits in mmo's... but TSW has some great outfits)

I think they added this jacket in store somewhere around issue#3.

• OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    Shit lol I totally forgot to upload my pics.    :(.   I'll try to remember to do it after work

• tyfontyfon Member UncommonPosts: 240

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pddvxk1czeusiji/kCCLh-yjmJ#/

Here is the wife and me in different stages of the game from early access until now :)

My wife is a bit more concerned about her wardrobe than me, but since we got 30k bonus points from beta + life time i have just about every item in the shop too! :)

The first item I got was the pink bunny slippers

• CryseydeCryseyde Member Posts: 70

Why yes, I AM a bitchin' rickstar from Mars.

Doc Awesome! I saw you in the bank the other day and I have to say, I was feeling the Awesome. Love the Mad-Science chic!

• ThorgrimmThorgrimm Age of Conan CorrespondentMember Posts: 274