Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which newly F2P MMO should I try again?

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigma Member Posts: 1

With winter break around I have free time and emails from SWTOR and DCO to come back and get goodies for being a previous subscriber.  I want to jump back into one of them but not sure which.

I got a Vanguard to max level in SWTOR but a money crunch and the fact i didnt want to grind to be raid worthy/useful in PVP caused me to leave.

I bought DCO on a whim and sadly when the game was dying.  I didn't get very far as I found the interface weird and disenheartened by the dying servers.  Soon after it consolidated servers and went F2P (just a couple months after I paid way too much for the game QQ).

I like raids and also accessible PvP that doesn't require me to farm for weeks to be useful.  Which direction should I go? 

Comments

• ThebigthrillThebigthrill Member UncommonPosts: 117

Well if you dont want to ne nickled and dimed stay away from swtor.

DCO is a better bet imo.

You could also try Ossus online at Ossusonline.com.

They have the best customer service in mmorpg history.

"Don't tell me what to do! , you're not my mod"

Saying invented by me.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    The Secret World is B2P if you wanna give it a shot. It's the most recent to drop their subscription model.
  • tupodawg999tupodawg999 Member UncommonPosts: 724
    it's not answering your question but i think the best f2p experience currently is the lotro story quests
  • MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Id say give Age of Conan another try with the F2p options retooled. Its an awesome game with all classes availble since this week and all classic dungeons unlocked