Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... No "testing" tonight?

MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
"Phö"cking shit!! not able to log into the beta tonight? is this even a beta?! or is this just another "Phö"king joke ........ Meh.. AS USUAL!! "PHö"K THE MMO INDUSTRY!!

Comments

• MaitraderMaitrader Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by PWN_FACE
    Originally posted by Maitrader
    "Phö"cking shit!! not able to log into the beta tonight? is this even a beta?! or is this just another "Phö"king joke ........ Meh.. AS USUAL!! "PHö"K THE MMO INDUSTRY!!

Well, it's a real beta, apparently. AV obviously need to take the servers down to fix some stuff. It'll get done and we'll all be able to play one day. It'll be okay. You'll see image

aye, there is ALOT that needs to get fixed lol. AV reminds me of FC 2001.... although full of shit and buggy... I like .... even if I cannnot play.. I like!! game has a DAOC/AO feel.... but .. not many like me left lol

• ShanniaShannia Member Posts: 2,096
    It is not the industry, just Aventurine.  There is a reason why they took nearly a decade to get DFO launched in the first place.  This week, I had to laugh.  It's not every day we get to witness a company going on record blaming the interns for the company problems. 

Fear not fanbois, we are not trolls, let's take off your tin foil hat and learn what VAPORWARE is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

"Vaporware is a term used to describe a software or hardware product that is announced by a developer well in advance of release, but which then fails to emerge after having well exceeded the period of development time that was initially claimed or would normally be expected for the development cycle of a similar product."

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Perhaps steam should have red lighted it instead.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Originally posted by Shannia
    It is not the industry, just Aventurine.  There is a reason why they took nearly a decade to get DFO launched in the first place.  This week, I had to laugh.  It's not every day we get to witness a company going on record blaming the interns for the company problems. 

LoL ... RIGHT?! Phöck!! I am really starting to think that MMO's are simply doomed...

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by stayontarget

Steam does Betas now?

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Hancakes

Steam does Betas now?

Well many of the Fans seem to agree the only reason DFUW isn't released right now and running perfectly is because it got greenlighted on steam forcing Aventurine to shakle thier genius with beta code that wasn't needed and now makes the  game run poorly.

Damn steam those Bastards! The Haters most have greenlighted the game to cause these problems on purpose!

Originally posted by winter

Steam does Betas now?

Well many of the Fans seem to agree the only reason DFUW isn't released right now and running perfectly is because it got greenlighted on steam forcing Aventurine to shakle thier genius with beta code that wasn't needed and now makes the  game run poorly.

Damn steam those Bastards! The Haters most have greenlighted the game to cause these problems on purpose!

Lmao... your full of shit!

• Cstahler92Cstahler92 Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by winter

Steam does Betas now?

I'm sorry, but I can't tell if you were joking or not. Because that excuse was complete shit.

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337
    This should of been expected. There is a reason they delayed the original RELEASE dates and then finally gave in and turned it into a "beta". This beta was supposed to of been a launch. But in chosing to swap last second to a beta and NDA up they can hide away their mistakes and call it a "work in progress" instead of a bad launch.
  • Ridan477Ridan477 Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Uh yeah pretty sure he was joking!

Scoobin it up on the daily.

• Cstahler92Cstahler92 Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Ridan477
    Uh yeah pretty sure he was joking!

you'd be surprised at the people I've seen saying that seriously.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by Shannia

when did he do that?

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    In the 48 hours since beta was announced to launch i've been able to get in for 2 hours 30 minutes.  GG seriously their launcher and servers blow, which is a shame b/c I was having fun in game.
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by UNH0LYEV1L
    In the 48 hours since beta was announced to launch i've been able to get in for 2 hours 30 minutes.  GG seriously their launcher and servers blow, which is a shame b/c I was having fun in game.

it actully the login server now and the global chat thing