Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just finished Polaris.

SlheyasSlheyas Member UncommonPosts: 83

I'm so hard right now.

No but seriously, I was pretty damn conviced that this game was my surprise GOTY after putting 60 hours in 5 days in it, but this dungeon just sealed the deal, been a LONG while since I had that much fun in a MMO.

God how I wish this game was as successful as it deserves to be.

Ah well, hopefully the mass of new people (jncluding me) is here to stay, I know I will!

Comments

• tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Originally posted by Slheyas

I'm so hard right now.

No but seriously, I was pretty damn conviced that this game was my surprise GOTY after putting 60 hours in 5 days in it, but this dungeon just sealed the deal, been a LONG while since I had that much fun in a MMO.

Ah well, hopefully the mass of new people (jncluding me) is here to stay, I know I will!

Polaris is an awesome dungeon with an awesome final boss. Other dungeons aren't bad either.

Is there a LFG tool already, btw?

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

I'm so hard right now. No but seriously, I was pretty damn conviced that this game was my surprise GOTY after putting 60 hours in 5 days in it, but this dungeon just sealed the deal, been a LONG while since I had that much fun in a MMO. God how I wish this game was as successful as it deserves to be. Ah well, hopefully the mass of new people (jncluding me) is here to stay, I know I will!

Every single one of the dungeons are fantastic.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    Darkness War is my favorite.  The Shaman boss that spawns the moving symbols on the ground make my dick rock hard.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    ive never been able to try the dungeons in TSW... people just ignore everyone when trying to look for groups for dungeons.... At least on the 2 servers ive tried. Grim, and the RP (US) one that i forgot the name. I thought i wouldnt have a problem finding ppl for dungeons since theres the single server system thingy... oh well.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I'm so hard right now.

crazy aint it. I think the decision not to have world pvp, and the slow reaction time to proble, abilities lost them a good 60% of the population. The first few weeks EVERYone pvp'd.

Everything is perfect except for the pvp content.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • minttunatorminttunator Member UncommonPosts: 131
    Originally posted by tom_gore

Polaris is an awesome dungeon with an awesome final boss. Other dungeons aren't bad either.

Is there a LFG tool already, btw?

Yes, you should find it in the menu that opens from the top left. 

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by bcbully

The first few weeks EVERYone pvp'd.

everyone -1. Just for the facts :)

• CorthalaCorthala Member UncommonPosts: 283

2 Things I like about TSW dungeon:

1- They are trash light and you can ignore most trash packs

2- If you die there's a respswn near the boss.

"you are like the world revenge on sarcasm, you know that?"

One of those great lines from The Secret World

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    ive never been able to try the dungeons in TSW... people just ignore everyone when trying to look for groups for dungeons.... At least on the 2 servers ive tried. Grim, and the RP (US) one that i forgot the name. I thought i wouldnt have a problem finding ppl for dungeons since theres the single server system thingy... oh well.

you need to get yourself in a cabal that will help  you do runs.just advertise your looking for one and explain to the guys..they will take you in..i managed to do 3 dungeons so far.i was in the same position has you.i have yet to do polaris though.

• OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    Originally posted by rojo6934

Check out the LFG tool (shift+C), and try that way, or just respond (/tell) to some groups forming in General chat (be in Kingsmouth to do this.)  Polaris especially is pretty easygoing about new players cause it's the first dungeon in the game.  The dungeons are amazing, and you shouldn't miss out.

• gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413

Yup, Dungeons truly are a very strong point in TSW. Mostly no trash, more bosses and incredible graphics.

And with the newbies running around through the lower zones, it is really no problem to get people for the lower dungeons as Polaris or Hell Raised. Did the first 3 dungeons yesterday on normal mode, the group was full 10 sec after I announced it in general-chat.

Hodor!