Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extremely Interested in FF XIV: ARR

EnsiferEnsifer Member UncommonPosts: 49

Alright so all day I have been looking for something new to play after guild wars 2 wasnt all it was meant to be and stumbled upon FFXIV: ARR, now when I first read reviews etc on the game "1.0" it was definitely not looking good from what I saw and read. I also had a couple friends in beta that were extremely interested in playing it disappointed now that its being rereleased I have a couple of questions before im 100% sold.

#1 - What exactly are they changing to make the game better? And what was the cause / causes of the rerelease?

#2 - Was the game solo friendly? or was it like the first FF mmo extremely group orientied? this question doesnt really bother me just curious I suppose.

#3 - How is class "job" balance?

#4 - Are the dungeons challenging?

#5 - Is there PvP or are there any plans for PvP?

Sorry for the questions and there all probably on this forum and many others just thought id throw this up before I go around searching... Thank you

Comments

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Member Posts: 445
    Too soon to answer your questions. I can just say it's shaping up nicely in comparison to what it was before. It's niether FFXIV 1.0 or FFXI, how it will be in the end is still tenative. In the coming months, all we can do is hope we see more of the game.
  • tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298
    It plays amazing atm.  It's lasting appeal is somthing that i'm concerned about atm though.  We'll see later in it's development whether it's amazing or just another modern casual throw away.
  • EnsiferEnsifer Member UncommonPosts: 49
    Originally posted by drivendawn
    i can't answer some questions because of NDA on the alpha but check out this link http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/33824-ffxiv-a-realm-reborn-and-everything-you-need-to-know/ 

This pretty much answered all my questions thanks!!!

EDIT: I am even more hyped for the game then I was prior after reading through that, sounds legit cant wait to play.