Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 voted top video game of 2012

1234568»

Comments

• ChrisReitzChrisReitz Member Posts: 115
    Doesnt matter if they dont say the type or not I guess the video game ratings hit a nerve with ya ... A game is a game get over it.
  • The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by The_Korrigan

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/best-of-2012-videos/?event=pc_winner20121217

well deserved, once again.

• The_KorriganThe_Korrigan Member RarePosts: 3,459
    Respect, walk, what did you say?
    Respect, walk
    Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?
    - PANTERA at HELLFEST 2023
    Yes, they are back !

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    If it was some other MMO, people would be saying that they are paying to get rewards....lol!!
  • KingJigglyKingJiggly Member Posts: 777
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Originally posted by azzamasin

Yes time of all places voted GW2 #1 game of 2012.  Notice it doesn't say #1 MMO of 2012.  Tells you a little about just how good this game really is

[mod edit]

It offends you people have opinion.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Originally posted by azzamasin

Tells you a little about just how good this game really is

[mod edit]

Well - one man's garbage is another man's diamond.

The player base is huge and diverse and just because it doesn't agree with your opinion means absolutely squat. It means people like it - get over yourself.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

(edit-someone already linked it xD

And PC Game of the Year Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/best-of-2012-videos/?event=pc_winner20121217

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KhinRuniteKhinRunite Member Posts: 879
    But GW2 didn't innovate anything. It's just a mess of poor and boring execution, and it doesn't matter if one, two, three, or MORE publications give it the gold medal. My opinion still trumphs theirs. I simply cannot be wrong. In my mind and my bubble world GW2 cannot be good. Never.
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by KhinRunite
    But GW2 didn't innovate anything. It's just a mess of poor and boring execution, and it doesn't matter if one, two, three, or MORE publications give it the gold medal. My opinion still trumphs theirs. I simply cannot be wrong. In my mind and my bubble world GW2 cannot be good. Never.

Your were right about one two three or more publications giving it the gold metal ...but you didn't get the part where it would become a one horse race

• CorehavenCorehaven Member UncommonPosts: 1,533
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    No amount of awards can get away from how boring and depth lacking GW2 is. I give ArenaNet their due, i got a refund the other day after maxing out a toon to level 80 and buying the game nearly three months ago lol. Got my monies worth and got a refund, good chaps at ArenaNet even if GW2 is poor.

You got your moneys worth, and got a refund.  So basically you ripped off Anet.  Congratulations. 

However if you are claiming you got your money's worth, how in hell's bells did you think you were entitled to a refund.  With that kind of logic I think I'll leave your opinion of GW2 in the toilet as well. 

• KingJigglyKingJiggly Member Posts: 777
    Originally posted by Corehaven
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    No amount of awards can get away from how boring and depth lacking GW2 is. I give ArenaNet their due, i got a refund the other day after maxing out a toon to level 80 and buying the game nearly three months ago lol. Got my monies worth and got a refund, good chaps at ArenaNet even if GW2 is poor.

You got your moneys worth, and got a refund.  So basically you ripped off Anet.  Congratulations. 

However if you are claiming you got your money's worth, how in hell's bells did you think you were entitled to a refund.  With that kind of logic I think I'll leave your opinion of GW2 in the toilet as well. 

I can see why he calls himself rimmersman. He likes to... Well, i will get banned for saying that. Nvm.