Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quite a few features - very sandparkish :)

muadeebmuadeeb Member Posts: 5
Quite a good hybrid mix (sandbox+themepark). I do feel a significant amount of localization effort is required in the current state (immersion breaking).

Comments

• thetimesthetimes Member Posts: 49
    Bounties, kidnapping, and full world pvp with a player driven economy, in a beautiful world with great animations. This is what TSW should have been.
  • GrenoybelGrenoybel Member UncommonPosts: 33

A really significant amount of localization effort indeed.

The current state is a little messy, the game already by it's nature is complex, but in the current state it's turned into a complicated mess.

But a wonderful game structure nonetheless, I probably will enjoy this game on release in the NA servers.

On a side note I hope that when it comes to Europe, Gpotato don't pull the same stunt that they did with alllods.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122

I put a bounty up on a player who attacked me ... I put up a good fight.  I'm trying to figure out how he was able to keep running away when his health was low, but I can't seem to be able to escape when mine is.  I need to figure that out :P

Oh, I stopped a kidnapper also :D

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    Originally posted by Grenoybel

A really significant amount of localization effort indeed.

The current state is a little messy, the game already by it's nature is complex, but in the current state it's turned it a complicated mess.

But a wonderful game structure nonetheless, I probably will enjoy this game on release in the NA servers.

On a side note I hope that when it comes to Europe, Gpotato don't pull the same stunt that they did with alllods.

They've already clearly stated that they aren't done translating the game.  I agree, an already complicated game is made more complex when the translations make no sense at all :P

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

this is really a cool game, some quirky graphical issues but so far so good.

the UI is a bit complicated though.. not very intuitive

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• muadeebmuadeeb Member Posts: 5

I am hoping with the localization efforts, we do not lose out on any of the game systems/mechanics. The core is there - my opinion is a NO to tinkering with the core system outside of streamlining/bug fixing efforts.

I agree about the UI - my hope is with the localization efforts - it might make more sense - flow better - just speculating given that there are only a couple of months left.

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

Just seen a video and heard about the Kidnapping.. That is very awesome!

Becoming an NPC when you log out? Brilliant! You are still part of the game world even when you are not playing.. So essentially people who go inactive for a long period of time, will still populate cities as NPC's but will also play a minor role in society there by being bait for kidnapping..

It's a very good idea and has me now eyeballing this game..

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    some clans got speed buffs, theres also food and poison that increase speed
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Originally posted by AresPL

Meth?

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    which part You didnt understand 
  • Bl4ck3nDBl4ck3nD Member UncommonPosts: 114
    Originally posted by birdycephon
    Originally posted by AresPL