Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

biggest load of crapware ever produced on the planet!

2»

Comments

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by Mazzaka

this ain't azeroth anymore, dorothy (and neither kansas).

if you are playing for fat loot, and are grinding and boss hunting for the "gain" throught the epix you wanna find... you maybe should check which gane you are actually playing :)

the items YOU are looking for are sold for karma at the "hearts" you see at the map, this karma is earned throught the completion of the same hearts (if you get close enough a "local" q will pop up telling you what to do)

also, you do not need to group ^^ if you see players around, just fight with them, dont wait till they killed the mob and try to do it yourself afterwards. there is NOTHING you can steal.

Yeah GW2 isn't about loot at all you are right man..even though everything in GW2 revolves around loot and that is the reason why Anet gave us magic find stat. 

• MazzakaMazzaka Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by Whitebeards

Yeah GW2 isn't about loot at all you are right man..even though everything in GW2 revolves around loot and that is the reason why Anet gave us magic find stat. 

and magic find is always meant for low levels, it was never meant for high end or special purposes.

not in diablo 1 or 2 or 3 or PoE or any of them clones.

seriously dude, troll someone who is not above your faulty loogic.

what i am trying to tell you is: yes, dont buy GW3. no, dont play gw2.

this game ain't meant for you.

simple enough?

check the term target audience. not everyone fits into every target group.

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by Mazzaka
    Originally posted by Whitebeards

and magic find is always meant for low levels, it was never meant for high end or special purposes.

not in diablo 1 or 2 or 3 or PoE or any of them clones.

seriously dude, troll someone who is not above your faulty loogic.

what i am trying to tell you is: yes, dont buy GW3. no, dont play gw2.

this game ain't meant for you.

simple enough?

check the term target audience. not everyone fits into every target group.

So you always go around calling people troll whose opinions differ than yours? 2 post count..i see....should have known better.

There is no faulty logic here but the actual game mechanic which exists in the game. And who told you that magic find isn't  for high end special purposes? it serves the purpose of maximising the loot regardless of level or zone.

WHo is the target audience here by the way? considering Mike O Brain openly stated he wants to beat WOW. You try to make it sound as if GW2 is some niche MMO targeted at some specific group of people.

• leoo88556leoo88556 Member Posts: 135

Well, it seems you really don't like these special features of GW2 you mentioned while... "some" other do, like myself.

I'll assume you're just looking for suggestions and not trying to pick a fight here.

Here's my thought...

You made a bad investment, you pull yourself out as quick as possible!

Stop torturing yourself and go find another game to play!

It's our life, it's bad enough that we spend so much time playing computer games XD

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    strange I had no problems finding groups, and when playing solo I was leveling even faster.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    Originally posted by Muke
    strange I had no problems finding groups, and when playing solo I was leveling even faster.

The '20-70 wasteland issue' was accepted as fact by a Dev at ANet; ''we have to figure something out' in a recent Reddit AMA.

Whether a fan likes / dislikes this fact is irrelevent now.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    I almost never say this, I hate saying this but... L2P... learn to play :/  Sounds like the problem here to me.

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

OP if you're honestly getting your botty raped by normal mobs, then you really need to learn how to play...  Thats not a joke remark either...  I can happily complete events on my Thief and Guardian solo, let alone kill normal mobs..  I find the mobs slightly on the too easy side of the scale...  The only mob rating I won't solo are champions...  Everything else I have no problem with...

Please tell me you don't stand there trading blows with mobs in the typical MMO static DPS race...????

Oh and P.S. The game is called Guild Wars...  Try joining one for your group play !!!

• zastrophzastroph Member Posts: 242

No futher comments from me on the grounds of:

Dear zastroph,

You have been issued a warning by one of our moderators.

Warning Category: Trolling
    Reason: Posting excessive negative comments or baiting others to respond in a negative manner is considered trolling on the MMORPG.com forums.

This warning was generated from the following post on our discussion forum:

Thread: biggest load of crapware ever produced on the planet!

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

Go play WoW this game is obviously to difficult for you. It takes skill to play this game buddy. L2P or GTFO.

• pluzoidpluzoid Member Posts: 152

Events are meant for more than one player, thought some can be done solo others are not made to be done without at least 4 people. There are plenty of events to do, it doesn't matter if you miss some. Some classes are better at soloing than others, I found my Mesmer kept dying a lot' whereas my eng, guardian and elementalist use certain abilities and player skill like dodging and kiting.

If you don't use dodge, your not playing right, FACT. I even assigned dodge to side mouse button , it's a way of evading attacks and jumping away from adds.

There are two types of bosses, veterans which can be soloed but chiefs tend to need a lot more people like mentioned above, but there are way more veterans than there are chief bosses.

Also being part of a good guild helps, people who help each other, as meting up is soo quick in this game than any other due to waypoints.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Necro....

That being said the OP is terrible at the game and should feel bad because it's generally pretty easy to play.

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

That was your great case for calling it crapware?...

Seems like someone was angry after dying ingame and decided to go rant of a bit. Tone it down it down a bit and maybe you will be taken seriously.

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777
    Originally posted by zastroph

Just look at all the negative posts on this game and you will understand why I say this!

Name a game you think is good, lets go to its forums here. Grats, your game sucks by your own standards...even games that are not even released yet suck by your standards.

/Thread

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942
    it beats paying 15 dollars a month to play games that havnt evolved into the 21'st century.
  • BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    To OP, you know people can see your post history?  All the negativity about just about everything to do with mmorgs is a bit 'odd'

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Seems that OP has never played D+L or MO or DF1 or FE or Hellgate:London or DCUO or....
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

While posting negatively about a game (with substance) is fine, this is not really a discussion, it's just one huge bash with a kind of bait-y title. 

If you do have a question or issue, posting it with a little more explanation and a calmer title is always a good idea.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.