Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PlanetSide 2: Ultimate Empire Showdown Dated

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it will be hosting the PlanetSide 2 Ultimate Empire Showdown in Los Angeles on January 25th. To get the community stoked for the event, SOE has released a brand new video showcasing the leaders of the participating teams, namely TotalBiscuit (Terran Republic), SeaNanners (New Conglomerate) and Tobuscus (Vanu Sovereignty). Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

We got tobuscus, we Win!!  lol

• stygianapothstygianapoth Member UncommonPosts: 185
    does youtube have anything to do with this? cause they certainly are milking some of the top gaming subscriptions. sigh, money money money.

on a side note, i don't give a crap nor will support this "game" that they call ps2. it's so bad... congrats to youtube, i guess they didn't have enough money.
  • stygianapothstygianapoth Member UncommonPosts: 185
    tobuscus is a retard that presents false custom thumbnails (which is against youtube's guidelines) but hey i guess he makes them more money than he does so they overlook it. plus he's just.... dumb.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865
    meanwhile Seananners weapons get blocked because of the massive amount of teamkills XD
    Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED
  • jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    I'll follow TotalBiscuit to hell and back. You have my gun!

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• KynmoreKynmore Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Originally posted by jpnz
    I'll follow TotalBiscuit to hell and back. You have my gun!

He can have my bullets... a whole clip's worth... projected at high speeds!

Brrrflp!