It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
We're putting the build together right now. We're giving up on replicating the bug we were talking about, we gave it our best shot but we haven't been able to so far so we'll launch with it and deal with it later.
Sorry this has taken so long, we had been working on launching this early for a change, but last minute things always pop up. A safe ETA is around 2 hours, but the effort is for sooner. Apologies to the European players for the late hour.
Thanks for hanging in there.
can wait 2 hours Tasos. I will go lift for now.