Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Darkfall 2010 finally release in the year 2013?

With the delays, as well as delays on telling customers of the delays, and then the sudden paid beta, which has been delayed, and the very few number of days left in 2012, I'm curious when the game will be playable by the general public.

So, when will we see Darkfall NGE?

Comments

• minttunatorminttunator Member UncommonPosts: 131
    My personal guess at this time is that it'll release sometime in April or May. 
  • AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    Originally posted by minttunator
    My personal guess at this time is that it'll release sometime in April or May. 

You'd probably be right. Didn't take that long for AV to release DF1 after the beta, so I assume it will be around April as well, if not earlier.

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195
    2014 seem more legit... took 7year to release the first, they decided toc reate a "whole new game"... so... give them some more years,
  • wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by bingo69
    2014 seem more legit... took 7year to release the first, they decided toc reate a "whole new game"... so... give them some more years,

a whole new game with 55 developers instead of the 12 they had for DF1.

Originally posted by wrekognize

Shrug, theyb still cant meet 2 deadline, actually three, with a beta deadline... Even if they got more staff, the skill doesn't seem to be there. The lack of communication is still there ect... So nothing much really changed beside the number.

• ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354

I played this greenlit steam game the other day.  3D, actually pretty decent graphics.  Great sense of exploration, fighting to survive, great UI, better graphics than Darkfall, and interesting too.

Somehow it had 2 developers.  Brothers, even.  Two brothers made it and its metacritic average after 7 reviews is higher than ANY review for Darkfall.

I guess those two brothers had something the 55 Darkfall NGE devs didn't.  Not sure what the right word is though.  Talent?  Skill?  Competence?  Ability?

Oh well, at least the 55 Darkfall 2010 devs are getting the game out the door just before 2012 ends.  Well, the beta.  Hopefully.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    I voted yes simply because on my pre-order my next bill date for subscription is in march.  Which leads me to believe they are aiming for february which in turn gives them over 3/4 of the year to delay it
    Originally posted by Zyzra

I played this greenlit steam game the other day.  3D, actually pretty decent graphics.  Great sense of exploration, fighting to survive, great UI, better graphics than Darkfall, and interesting too.

Somehow it had 2 developers.  Brothers, even.  Two brothers made it and its metacritic average after 7 reviews is higher than ANY review for Darkfall.

I guess those two brothers had something the 55 Darkfall NGE devs didn't.  Not sure what the right word is though.  Talent?  Skill?  Competence?  Ability?

Oh well, at least the 55 Darkfall 2010 devs are getting the game out the door just before 2012 ends.  Well, the beta.  Hopefully.

Everything oposite of what aventurine has. So turn all the negative of aventurine into positive for ten 2 brother. Seriously, even the game "Love"  which is handled by a single personne has better support then Darkfall has.

BTW They failed the 2 hour mark for their beta, once again.

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    At this rate with the lack of correct information, who knows

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!