Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So I heard that XOOM tried to throw the campaign for the Allies...

So I hear that so many allies were logging because of the Axis overpop that XOOM moved a routed Allied HQ out of training 3 hours before it was ready to move?    I also hear bloodhun23 resigned to protest - and if what I hear is true I do not blame them.  LOL.  Like they don't have enough problems.   It could be such a great game again if another company could come in and fix everything.  

Comments

• axishatraxishatr Member UncommonPosts: 167

Oh gosh don't put that name in caps here.  The little elf faced loser doesn't deserve it.

For a company about to completely fail it sure is funny he still has the reigns on the community.  His choices are terrible and the subscription pricing plans and tricks associated with them are dooming what chance they had to turn this Titanic around.

Constantly banning people because you simply don't like them, well that's another ding on his resume.

I've watched nothing but personal feelings kill this company.  It is not being run like a business, more like a dictatorship.  And those all fail.

Don't dare say anything about the pricing....unless you are a new idiot and then they will give you special pricing no matter how far out from the pricing schedule you are BUT if you are a long term customer you are just F'd on pricing that is set in stone and blood.  Funniest thing is hey long term guys.....give $30 a month for this pile of steam.

I've also witnessed and heard that this map was a give me and another appeared CONTROLLED map by CRS in one shape or form.....so much for free flow gaming.  It's been puppet strings for about 4 hard years now since they chased all the good HC away.

The mess continues.  They have, in my opinion, no quality people left to run things.  Nothing but a bunch of mommy boys that got caps and an ego and work for free.

Elf faced dimpled troll.......

• AbyssussAbyssuss Member Posts: 85
    It's dead on the server
  • ZbusZbus Member Posts: 116
    Im not amazed about this action its pretty much become the norm along with sand bagging a map due to unit and supply moves that allow for huge breakouts for one side or anouther. Normaly happens after one side has lost several maps. Sad really but really not unexpected.
  • WhackoWhacko Member UncommonPosts: 137

It's all about the perception that CRS comes across towards the Community. 

Every single time something shady is done, it's always against the AXIS playerbase it seems. Can you imagine what would ever happen if the Rats helped the axis side like that?  The Allied playerbase would come unglued.

I'm not even remotely involved with the game anymore however I know many people that hold out hope that somehow the game will become what it was meant to be.

From Day 1 any time the Allied playerbase whined, the rats made damn sure to bow down to their demands.

It's a sad state of affairs if this rumor is true..... 

When a game is in such dissarry like this one is, perhaps it's time to just fold shop.  The rats are coming across as this game is NOT their main concern.  Sooner or later players are going to realize that Magic Carrot they've been following all these years is just an illusion.  

Xoom didn't act alone,  somewhere there's more to this rumor.  Doc's ego is written all over this.

• axishatraxishatr Member UncommonPosts: 167

LOL.

(since it's the Holiday season and there is snow)

So what you are saying it that it's Doc's pee but xoom's handwriting?

LMAO

Originally posted by axishatr

LOL.

(since it's the Holiday season and there is snow)

So what you are saying it that it's Doc's pee but xoom's handwriting?

LMAO

In a nutshell..... YES!

Do some research and you can see what CRS has been doing over the years. 

As a reminder " Don't Eat Yellow Snow"  

• ZbusZbus Member Posts: 116
    I played allied 100% of the time and remeber the playschool arguments by both sides. RDP bombing axis cried late night timezone allieds cried. I say it was 50/50 fourm whineing for axis and allied both getting perks here and there. Ethier way sand bagging has been in since HC/AO/TOE got put in place. If the same side won to many back to back maps you could be assured that moves would be made on the map regarding supply and unit movements that allowed for huge breakouts so one side or the other could end the map in record time. Any long time vet could see the moves and if they questioned it would get a PM from a HC or Rat to muzzle them in game. Happned to me several times. In the end it was never a allied axis thing but rather a HC/AO/TOE system of play thing that caused stuff like this which is what I think we should all concentrate on rather than axis bias or allied bias by the rats.
    Originally posted by Zbus
    I played allied 100% of the time and remeber the playschool arguments by both sides. RDP bombing axis cried late night timezone allieds cried. I say it was 50/50 fourm whineing for axis and allied both getting perks here and there. Ethier way sand bagging has been in since HC/AO/TOE got put in place. If the same side won to many back to back maps you could be assured that moves would be made on the map regarding supply and unit movements that allowed for huge breakouts so one side or the other could end the map in record time. Any long time vet could see the moves and if they questioned it would get a PM from a HC or Rat to muzzle them in game. Happned to me several times. In the end it was never a allied axis thing but rather a HC/AO/TOE system of play thing that caused stuff like this which is what I think we should all concentrate on rather than axis bias or allied bias by the rats.

Well you are correct,  

CRS has created this feeling of not being trusted....

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542

I remember back in 07 when I was perma-banned for organizing an Axis walkout to get balance into the game.   DOC banned me because he said I was a trouble maker for not listening to him.   

Now XOOM is making bad choices, I remember when XOOM couldnt even get a plane to take off without it spinning to death because he didnt know how to lock the tail wheel.  

As for units getting pulled out of reserve to soon, that has happened almost a dozen times over the past few years, and it will continue to happen.   I remember when XOOM did it for the Axis side when one of the OKW officers had a tizzy and got most of the Axis army cut off and sent to training on purpose.   Only because he was mad at one person.

So much crap, so little quality.

• argelargel Member Posts: 34

But Hodo, you were a troublemaker :D

Also, you don't think he was totally within his rights to ban someone organising a mass walkout? If you went to a supermarket and organised a mass boycott you'd rightly be moved on, by force if necessary.

Even if people agreed with your sentiment, the game has basically been dictated by attempted power plays like that, so don't feel too proud about it.