Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does AoW have a monthly fee subscription?

Lain-kunLain-kun Member Posts: 7

Hi, I can't find any information about this on their website. :x MMORPG says it's free (after buying box) but sometimes they have that info outdated..

Anyone knows if Age of Wushu will be only B2P (Buy to Play) or if it'll have a monthly fee? Thank you!

Comments

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885

You can play it F2P but you can also pay a $9 vip sub each month, obviously you get certain perks paying the sub but it's not P2W. One of the big things you lose by not paying a sub is the offline feature which really is a big feature of this game.

Age Of Wushu has an offline feature where your character stays on in the game as an npc. You can pick one of the 30 offline features you want to do, they range from setting up a stall to sell your wares to random acvtivitys.

You gain  liang,  cult points, experience, and reputation from your faction all while offline. Being offline also comes with other risk and that is finding yourself in a different part of the worlkd than you logged off at. This is due to your character being kidnapped by other PKs and sold into slavery or farming for other factions, the more skilled you are the more reward the PK get's for the kidnapping.

If i manage to kidnap a master then i'm going to get a great reward and you are worth more to other factions. If you log off in your own faction area or clan fort then a PKer would have to enter that fort and kidnap you which would be very hard but a hella of lot of fun trying to do it.

It's a good way to make money in Age Of Wushu and exciting.

Me, ill pay the sub just for that feature alone.

• Lain-kunLain-kun Member Posts: 7

Seems interesting indeed! :) Thanks for the reply and useful information!

Just hope those 9$ don't get upped to 13€.. T_T

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by Lain-kun

Seems interesting indeed! :) Thanks for the reply and useful information!

Just hope those 9$ don't get upped to 13€.. T_T

Also look here mate.

VIP membership will include:

• 1. Improved Cultivation Conversion
      VIP members will receive a bonus to the amount of experience converted into cultivation. Instead of the standard 70% conversion rate, VIP members will enjoy a 100% conversion rate of experience to cultivation (One point of experience converts into 1000 points of cultivation).

2. Offline Stall Usage and Offline Cultivation
      While all players are able to set up a stall in order to sell their wares, VIP members will be able to continue to man their stall even while offline. In addition, VIPs will be able to continue the cultivation of their abilities offline. 

3. Enlarged Warehouse Capacity
      Doubles the amount of space in your warehouse from 18 to 36 slots.

4. Increased Stall Space
      Increases the amount of slots in your stall from 30 to 60, making it easier to buy and sell goods.

5. Musicians Gain a Musical Attack Skill
      VIP musicians will gain the ability to release a musical attack by playing part of a song in battle.

6. Divination
      VIP members will be able to utilize the Divinator life skill to tell other player’s fortunes and grant beneficial buffs.

7. Access To Unique Cosmetic Outfits
      There are many ways to customize the identity of your character in Age of Wushu including unique outfits and costumes. Some of these cosmetic items available at the item shop can only be purchased by VIPs.

8. Rewards For Random Tasks
      VIP members will enjoy a higher chance of obtaining rare items from the rewards given by Random Tasks.

9. Shorter Queue Times
            VIP members will enter the game through the Green Channel, reducing the amount of time in queue when realms           

Worth the sub IMO.           

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

nothing in offline system give reputation

all other things than stall can be disturbed by kidnaper not pker, if You set offline training and I will sell You, theres no gain for You

price You get for selling kidnaped person depends from how long person was working offline, not from lvl

• mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    If you're not in hurry you can easily play this game witout paying a dime. When I go to sleep I just leave all 3 of my characters training and they get about 100K points when I come back. Characters wont drop offline due to being afk for too long.
  • AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    if You go offline You will still be getting exp, but as non VIP You wont be lvling