Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I don't like this game, but I want to!

2»

Comments

• patrynspatryns Member UncommonPosts: 81
    Originally posted by Ortwig
    Originally posted by patryns
    Originally posted by Faelsun
    I like the games concept and really like skill system  a lot, but I just hate that the game is so PVE centric. If I didn't have to do dungeons to progress and had some pvp outlet I would play, god knows it has to be more in debth than GW2.

Give Fusang a shot.  It's actually balanced now, so should be good for some 3-way matches.

Fusang Projects is not balance now, even the raid window is still broken well at least for the Dragons.  I started in beta and bought lifetime sub.  Buy the game more for the PvE and concept, not for the PVP.  PVP was an after thought for TSW.  No matter what the people are telling you, you have to like the story line and puzzles or you are going to get bored.  

This game is not like DAOC and it does have a lot of single instant base quest.  Just make one toon and you can learn the skill and spell wheel.  

At the moment if you do PVP the  Illuminati control Fusang Projects,  you would think they would get bored and let the other factions get point but then again they do have implants which tamper with their brain cells making them brain dead!

Have you played since 1.5 hit?

Yes, after watching the recent video and reading over the changes, I started it up again,  I am not seeing the benefits in the PVP area.  Even the faction roaming custodian was broken last night.  it is craking me up,  It looked like for every 1 Dragon there were 3 Illuminati.  

I pondered how easy it would be to fix this issue. 

1. every 4 or 8 hours the wells, and facilities go neutral.

2. then for a more balance approach to the numbers of faction players in Fusang.  I would suggest if there are only 10 Dragons and maybe 15 templars then there could only be 15 Illuminati players, this will increase as more faction players join the Fusang project. 

Now, I do like the game for the PVE contect, just the PVP portion of the game is not there yet and i was an avid DAOC PVP player. 

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    I like the games concept and really like skill system  a lot, but I just hate that the game is so PVE centric. If I didn't have to do dungeons to progress and had some pvp outlet I would play, god knows it has to be more in debth than GW2.

Give Fusang a shot.  It's actually balanced now, so should be good for some 3-way matches.

PvP problems for this game are bigger than just imba.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    If you want good 3 way pvp.

Play tsw for pve
    & ps2 for pvp.

You can now tsw is b2p. Thinking might do same myself when I'm less into ps2 and have a bit more time.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163

Fusang Projects is not balance now, even the raid window is still broken well at least for the Dragons.  I started in beta and bought lifetime sub.  Buy the game more for the PvE and concept, not for the PVP.  PVP was an after thought for TSW.  No matter what the people are telling you, you have to like the story line and puzzles or you are going to get bored.  

This game is not like DAOC and it does have a lot of single instant base quest.  Just make one toon and you can learn the skill and spell wheel.  

At the moment if you do PVP the  Illuminati control Fusang Projects,  you would think they would get bored and let the other factions get point but then again they do have implants which tamper with their brain cells making them brain dead!

Have you played since 1.5 hit?

Yes, after watching the recent video and reading over the changes, I started it up again,  I am not seeing the benefits in the PVP area.  Even the faction roaming custodian was broken last night.  it is craking me up,  It looked like for every 1 Dragon there were 3 Illuminati.  

I pondered how easy it would be to fix this issue. 

1. every 4 or 8 hours the wells, and facilities go neutral.

2. then for a more balance approach to the numbers of faction players in Fusang.  I would suggest if there are only 10 Dragons and maybe 15 templars then there could only be 15 Illuminati players, this will increase as more faction players join the Fusang project. 

Now, I do like the game for the PVE contect, just the PVP portion of the game is not there yet and i was an avid DAOC PVP player. 

Yeah agreed on the custodians -- either make them more effective or remove them it seems.  At least now, it's not just one  (Templar) faction dominating without any chance at success.  Smaller Dragon factions have actually been taking wells, and the wells in general are shifting more often.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by ShakyMo
    You went wrong making multiple characters.It's quicker to stick with one and just learn the skills you wanted on that one.Tsw works differently to other mmos, you earn skills quicker the further you are into the game.Never reroll.

"Quicker" means nothing if you dont like to min-max

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

just got the game :3

cant wait to try it out weeee~

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com