Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Dark Souls 2 - PS3, 360, PC

DraronDraron A town in, KYPosts: 993Member

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/12/08/dark-souls-2-announced-at-vga-2012-coming-to-xbox-360-ps3-and-pc/

Guess Dark Souls did well enough on PC to warrant a launch with the consoles this time around. If only Rockstar will come around and confirm GTA5 for PC.

Comments

• ToxiaToxia Lake Charles, LAPosts: 1,319Member Uncommon

Hell yeah!  First news ive heard of this! cant wait!

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Tarzana, CAPosts: 1,220Member
    Can't wait, the souls franchise is flat out amazing. God, so many wonderful announcements lately :) I feel like I'm going in a gaming golden era personally haha.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid hell, NJPosts: 6,757Member Uncommon
    oh damn yes!!!  i still have to beat Dark Souls....stopped playing after ringing the top bell, its a lot harder now, but i love it.

• VirgoThreeVirgoThree Tarzana, CAPosts: 1,220Member
    Originally posted by rojo6934
    oh damn yes!!!  i still have to beat Dark Souls....stopped playing after ringing the top bell, its a lot harder now, but i love it.

Just wait til you get to the Artorias of the Abyss content....spent 3 hours trying to down the same boss lol. But it was epic when I finally beat the black dragon.

• ScalplessScalpless SnowballvillePosts: 1,395Member Uncommon
    I guess we'll see if all those "buy the PC version now and they'll make a better one next time" people were right. I'm more on the "buy the PC version now and we'll get more crappy ports" side.
  • DraronDraron A town in, KYPosts: 993Member
    Originally posted by Scalpless
    I guess we'll see if all those "buy the PC version now and they'll make a better one next time" people were right. I'm more on the "buy the PC version now and we'll get more crappy ports" side.

It was a crappy port, yea. But using a 360 gamepad and applying Durante's fix left me with the same game consoles got minus the DLC cost and upraded to 1080p res with 60 (not 30) fps.

• Z3R01Z3R01 NYC, NYPosts: 2,426Member

I'm super excited for this game but after the shoddy PC port and the horrible hacking of the mp on GFWL im going to pick this up on console first and snag it on 10 dollar steam summer sale for PC later on.

Its a great game, a great series but they havent released one patch for the PC version and its obvious that the money they made from the PC helped them fund the next game.

Playing:

Waiting on:

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148 1, NJPosts: 6,690Member
    Hoping for a Wii U version if not then I'll get the pc version. Can't wait!
  • MarirranyaMarirranya Ortario, OHPosts: 154Member

i have dark souls on PC version :3

cant wait to try this out~

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• hcoelhohcoelho Rio de JaneiroPosts: 529Member

i fear for this game, they changed the game director to give a fresh air to the franchise. The new guy is already planning changes to the core gameplay and storytelling.  He says his expertise making action games can help the Souls franchise. 

Lets hope for the best though. 

• drivendawndrivendawn montgomery, ALPosts: 1,241Member Uncommon
    Can not wait for this I hope they go even more in the open world direction for this one.
  • SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 18,452Member Uncommon

Yeah, I'm into this.

I'll admit, i was so dissapointed at the port and even implemented a cheap fix by reducing the dpi of my mouse. However, after implementing a fix on Dark Souls Nexus, the game plays MUCH better.

Absolutely love it.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed lalal land, DCPosts: 6,255Member Uncommon
    Why no WiiU support?