Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Female MMO Gamers

Call out to any Female MMO gamerswho mightlike to chat and hopefully game together. Dont be shy and give me a shout . I dont bite unless faced by a Raid Boss

Comments

• CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437
  • CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    Cringe
  • RossbossRossboss Member Posts: 240
    You should meet them in MMORPGs. The ones on the forums probably will agree with the first post.

I played WoW up until WotLK, played RoM for 2 years and now Rift.
    I am F2P player. I support games when I feel they deserve my money and I want the items enough.
    I don't troll, and I don't take kindly to trolls.

• Arib3thArib3th Member Posts: 12
    Whats with the picture of the van ? What does that mean ?
  • CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    Originally posted by Arib3th
    Whats with the picture of the van ? What does that mean ?

It means you're a creepy old man who clearly owns a van similar to the one in the picture.

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

why dont you make a ad in the local news paper? :P

UKmale,39,looking for Female to play games whit. Shy woman not aply.

• KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

Hi! Im a grossly-overweight 48 year old virgin-dude who wants to be your friend! Im living in my mothers basement, I have no education, never travelled abroad, and im scared of any and all sorts of confrontation in real life, but I roar like a lion on the internet! (Plus im piss-poor and smell funny). 

So,, whats your poison (which game you wanna play) ?

Shame you are all very quick to judge without even knowing the person
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

"39 year old Male from cambridge, United Kingdom" using a handle that very closely resembles the female name Aribeth.

Looks pretty close to me.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437
    Originally posted by Krelian

Hi! Im a grossly-overweight 48 year old virgin-dude who wants to be your friend! Im living in my mothers basement, I have no education, never travelled abroad, and im scared of any and all sorts of confrontation in real life, but I roar like a lion on the internet! (Plus im piss-poor and smell funny). 

Interested,

I'm currently in the female penitentiary, but I'm out on parole again in 2 weeks, or sooner if you are able to provide a getaway vehicle.

Hope to seen you soon.

/kiss kiss

FYI yes Aribeth is a female name , i am a BIG fan of NWN and made a toon called Aribeth which i played in Lineage for years . Those who know me in game respect me and do not judge me as a few of you have .Very small minded im sad to say .

Sorry, no offense, but since nobody really knows who you are, even if there was a chick here who was looking for a gaming pal, she would have to judge you as is (from your post), without really knowing the person. You know, the anonymity of the internet and all...

Anyways, good luck with your friend-seeking quest.

PS; imagine the hilarity of it if a dude (instead of a chick) was (specifically) asking for other dudes to play mmo's with.. heheh.

well heres something elseto get you all slagging me , IM GAY and prefer to game with female s
    Originally posted by CalmOceans
    Originally posted by Krelian

Interested,

I'm currently in the female penitentiary, but I'm out on parole again in 2 weeks, or sooner if you are able to provide a getaway vehicle.

Hope to seen you soon.

/kiss kiss

You seem like a very interesting person, but my mother advises me to avoid women with your particular....background. But on the other hand, she does seem to think that having a girlfriend might keep me away from the games that I oh-so-constantly play! (I play mmo's like 15 hours a day, from 8pm to 11am (whole nights and mornings). I dont have a drivers license, but I actually do have a segway for an eventual getaway :)

(wipes the lard of his lips) kisses and hugs!

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    well heres something elseto get you all slagging me , IM GAY and prefer to game with female s

We don't care what your sexual preference is.

Your third post on these formus only says you want to meet women. First impressions are you are hung up on the gender of who you play with. Not the other way around. Most of us don't care who we play games with as long as we get along with them.

There are only a handful of people here I'd care to meet. Almost all of them have been here for more than a year. Hang around here a year or so and I might be able to tolerate you in-game.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Please post a pic !

Hey delete you still here? 

Is there any female views to be had?  

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

Is there any female views to be had?  

Look

You didn't get the 'Van' reference earlier even though the picture speaks a thousand words. Hell even I got it and I'm not even that bright most of the time. With that, I have no illusion of you grasping the creepy factor of what you are asking here as well.

Let me spell it out for you then. No matter your intention, you sound super creepy with your posts. Furthermore you have the awareness of a bag of coffee so even if you were legit, you really don't seem like a great catch (gaming partner wise of course). You seem like a person who needs a lot of things explained. You know things like sarcasm, irony and jokes

Now I know that sounded suuuuper mean, when you are just looking for a friend but if you really and I mean REALLY wanted a female friend, you could have used those braincells of yours (probably hard at work trying to decipher that first picture) and just ask for a gaming partner in general with no specifying of genders. Then pick and choose out of those that may have been interested (there could have been a girl in there somewhere), and voila. A female gamer friend minus the creepy factor, but nooo, you had to go full creepster online probably from lacking a minimum of social awareness.

This discussion has been closed.