Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How you feel about preorders and NDA?

RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

We pay for the game and we must sign up an NDA? How you feel about this? War Z did the same thing and most ppl broke it without any trouble.

With the amount of ppl who payed for DF right now, do you feel we must take that NDA seriously?

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

Comments

• JayFiveAliveJayFiveAlive Member UncommonPosts: 601
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

We pay for the game and we must sign up an NDA? How you feel about this? War Z did the same thing and most ppl broke it without any trouble.

With the amount of ppl who payed for DF right now, do you feel we must take that NDA seriously?

You won't get in legal trouble for breaking it. I am sure many will not break NDA, but many also will. It's always the same with every game.

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

great

• thinktank001thinktank001 Member UncommonPosts: 2,144
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

I don't see how the preorder makes any dfference.  

• MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Don't care.  Let's rock.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    I would like to give you my opinion but I'm bound by the NDA. 
  • ZyzraZyzra Member Posts: 354
    It's a measure to hopefully limit how many people tell others how the game really is, so AV can get a few more pre orders before the floodgates to information open.
  • TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    I just hope it works the 17th.

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

• ubermutubermut Member UncommonPosts: 272
    Originally posted by TheJoda
    I just hope it works the 17th.

^^ this please. have the day off, would love for it to go live at some point that day.