Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best mmo that will ever be made! The universe Project!

zephermarkuszephermarkus Member Posts: 201

Check this game out watch the video it gave me cold chills watching it and I got hype as hell!

check it out here pls my refferal link http://lnc.hr/lHCM

Comments

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193
    Originally posted by zephermarkus

Check this game out watch the video it gave me cold chills watch watching it and I got hype as hell

The problem with that is if it were a world the size of earth, you will only cover maybe .5% of the world the entire time there. If players are scattered around the world, how will you sell apples to people or set up towns when the playerbase is spread so thin?

• zephermarkuszephermarkus Member Posts: 201
    Eventually you will be able to build airplanes and spaceships and i am sure you will be able to pick where you start. Also you can play it on any platform phones consoles and pc and tablets.
  • Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456
    Originally posted by denshing
    Originally posted by zephermarkus

Check this game out watch the video it gave me cold chills watch watching it and I got hype as hell

The problem with that is if it were a world the size of earth, you will only cover maybe .5% of the world the entire time there. If players are scattered around the world, how will you sell apples to people or set up towns when the playerbase is spread so thin?

The real problem is they assume people will play the game the way they intended. The sad truth is that the majority will be complete and utter tools, nothing more than pking and destruction just because they can. Everything except pvp will be rendered usless because in a video game without limits there are no real consequences for your actions. Permadeath could be an answer, but would only discourage many from playing since most wouldn't invest time in a game where their character could be rendered unplayable.

• macodevmacodev Member Posts: 13

I like the fact that players can invent their own tools, skills, and resources.

The player creates the storyline and builds their network.

"Players can create their own farm... a boat, etc.."

Interesting. I am looking into this. Does anyone know when it will come out?

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    My dream. Period.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• Yodi2007Yodi2007 Member Posts: 167

This game would become my dream game above all others point blank period! Start from a Neanderthal to becoming an Admiral of my Own Armada of Spaceships!?

Please sign me up for this asap!

Below is where we can disscuss and come up with new ideas for Sandparks!

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5164689#5164689

• gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

What if we had some video, some screenshot, some something?

At least before we needed something more to get people overhyped, but this is ridiculous now. I am seriously considering going to kickstarter with a crazy list of very fancy and unrealistic promises.

I don't even think this is going to get to a release stage. Remember Infinity? Or look at what Xsyon was supposed to be and compare it to what it actually is now. And both games, while ambitious, were still less ambitious than this.

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    Originally posted by gordiflu

What if we had some video, some screenshot, some something?

At least before we needed something more to get people overhyped, but this is ridiculous now. I am seriously considering going to kickstarter with a crazy list of very fancy and unrealistic promises.

I don't even think this is going to get to a release stage. Remember Infinity? Or look at what Xsyon was supposed to be and compare it to what it actually is now. And both games, while ambitious, were still less ambitious than this.

^

Agree.

I supported Xsyon early on hopes this would be a great game. Once I started playing it, when it was released it was ridden with bugs and people were just running around nude killing people. FAIL

Infinity still has a good following, but I think the same thing will happen with this one and its looking like years before this will be released.

The Universe Project seems so vast that it probably wont release for at least 5+ years, I could be wrong

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    I smell vapourware

Didst think it would take long for people to propose ridiculously over ambitious projects. It's the dark side of kick starter.