Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

CABAL Online: Massive 'Arcane Trace' Update Released

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,610MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Games-Masters.com has announced that CABAL Online EU has been updated with a large patch. Called "Arcane Trace", the update brings an updated crafting system, a new daily boss battle, a new map for players of level 180+ and much more into the game.

• A new map, Arcane Trace, accessible to players above level 180

• A daily boss battle, with the Arcane Golem of Rage that promises tons of epic loot for players taking part in it

• A completely revamped crafting system, rebuilt from the ground up to make crafting more engaging and more profitable

• Meister-level items, created exclusively by crafting

• New Charm accessories to make characters even more powerful

• New bracelets and earrings, up to +8 level

• A completely new Dance emote, based on the Shuffle dance from LMFAO!

Find out more about the update on the official CABAL Online site.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• ShaikeShaike NesherPosts: 301Member Uncommon
    Is it just me - "above level 180"???!!!!! Why??? How????

Just my 2 cents...

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx North York, ONPosts: 2,360Member Uncommon
    lol so i just have to download, bang out 180 levels then experience this new content, sounds easy enough

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• KheldenKhelden QuPosts: 20Member
    I've been trying to create an account for quite some time now, no success at all... Great expansion -.-
  • HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore salem, ORPosts: 672Member
    lol level 180 take u a month or more, goodluck :D

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• ValerosusValerosus Montreal, QCPosts: 9Member
    Trust me. Leveling in Cabal goes from slightly slow, to a bit faster, to just stupid easy.

• OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,187Member Uncommon
    How anyone would have the time to get to level 180 in this game is unbelievable to me.  It is a really bad grind above 50, there are few quests and you end up repeating them ad infinitum.   You have to be a glutton for repetition to the nth degree to play this game.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,356Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    How anyone would have the time to get to level 180 in this game is unbelievable to me.  It is a really bad grind above 50, there are few quests and you end up repeating them ad infinitum.   You have to be a glutton for repetition to the nth degree to play this game.

Not really. At 50 I had to do maybe 3 quests to level up. Which sure they took a while, but I got from 50 - 70 in about a day or two. The game itself is super easy to level up in after the first 30 levels, the more skills you have the faster you can level, most of them grow to be AOE skills and since you get exp per hit you can just go into a dense area and aoe things really fast.