Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wintersday Jumping Puzzle Done with other players and UI:)

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Jumping Puzzle

This definately wasn’t as hard as the clock tower. It was a lot of fun I was more frustrated with falling at the end of it then anything. At any rate enjoy and you can do it too just took me a hour. And I’m a jumping puzzle noob. What loot did everyone get who finished?

Comments

• DuviousDuvious Member Posts: 116
    I haven't finished it yet, tried for about 20 mins then bailed, will try again the morning.  What did you get?
  • SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    All I got was a karma jug, snow flakes, and presents. The presents had old socks sweaters and hats lol.....I was like wtf is this you use them for turn ins.
  • AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Guild Wars 2: Winter Wonderland (snow globe jumping puzzle)

Shows two of the harder routes with this. The ginger bread man was easily the easiest and the fastest of the three routes.

As for the rewards. I have been farming the puzzle all day almost and have personally obtained things such as recipes that you can purchase from the vendor, bells, snowflakes, the usual sweaters and even enchanted stuffing from opening the giant present boxes.

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

The jumping puzzle was great fun.  Some think it's a bit harder than the Clocktower (which I can mostly agree on).  Also, it is 2x as long, the clocktower being around 54sec to complete, this one being 2 minutes.  It's so funny watching people rush past the present area and get blown off by the 'blowmen' snowmen.

Though the least people could do is play Christmas music with their videos...

Here's my completetion of it:

Winter Wonderland  (with Christmas music!)

• DuviousDuvious Member Posts: 116
    Great video, Siphaed
  • LizardoneLizardone Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by Silentstorm

Jumping Puzzle

This definately wasn’t as hard as the clock tower. It was a lot of fun I was more frustrated with falling at the end of it then anything. At any rate enjoy and you can do it too just took me a hour. And I’m a jumping puzzle noob. What loot did everyone get who finished?

Just returned to the game and went into the special games. The jumping puzzle was fun but as you said it was easier than the clocktower. I didn't get any gear, just consumables or crafting materials. It's easy to farm trophies and exchange it with skins that can be attached to a wepon and other items.

• OutisOutis Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by Duvious
    Great video, Siphaed

+1

Loved the music!!

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    Cool music sounded like someoneput christmas in star wars lol
  • mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Extreamly easy one :(( Way easier then Clock Tower...sadly devs listen to whiners...  The one in South Shore with the steam is much harder then this....
  • NavekNavek Member UncommonPosts: 71
    I agree that the puzzel wasnt as hard as the clock tower, took me a few goes but got there in the end, the last 2 songs on the bell ringing one are causing me more problems tbh....
  • IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Originally posted by mazut
    Extreamly easy one :(( Way easier then Clock Tower...sadly devs listen to whiners...  The one in South Shore with the steam is much harder then this....

lol that steam one has a huge bypass (unless it was fixed) - super easy.

Nice video run through, especially that aegis save :)

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187
    On my second try i finished it, it was alot easier than the clock tower one maybe because you wernt as pressured in with the impending green death cloud aproaching up on you lol. Was quite a pleasant jumping puzzle imo. Would be nice if they had 3 jumping puxzzles one easy, one midium difficult and 1 hard one per event.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

The thing i really dislike about this puzzle is the long wayting time if you fall down.

But the puzzle itselves is top knotch

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)