Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone wanting to form a new LS for 2.0?

MethiosMethios Member Posts: 157
Wondering if any new players for 2.0 wanted to form a guild or interested in being part of one for 2.0 release?

Comments

• CodeFuzerCodeFuzer Member UncommonPosts: 105

I'd be up for it. Played first 2 months but then quit since it was really bad. Planning to look at 2.0 when it releases since i'm a big FF fan.

Hopefully 2.0 will be much more playable :)

• SoulEaterQUEENSoulEaterQUEEN Member Posts: 4
    I'm currently browsing the posts here and I was wondering if some of these LS groups will be carried over the 2.0. But as for your LS idea, do you have ideas on what you want your LS to be all about? (just curiousity since I am simply browsing the threads)
  • Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
    Pretty sure the LS get deleted that what I read somewhere. However im a hardcore 1.0 all 50s with some garuda weapons and darklight gear. Im in ridill and im probably gonna make a LS to help new players beat ifrit/ garuda etc etc. IF you guys are interested look for King Berry in Ridill.
  • zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

Aren’t they called Free Companies now? (never liked the term Link Shell anyway)

I like the idea of a new guild with some old 1.0 vets, but new players too. Can't remember if the PS3 servers are seperate from the PC ones, so better check that you sign up people that can play together.

(Not sure if i should join a guild with hardcore fans of 1.0 myself though, I get into a lot of arguments with them).

• Hamger8Hamger8 Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by zevni78

I like the idea of a new guild with some old 1.0 vets, but new players too. Can't remember if the PS3 servers are seperate from the PC ones, so better check that you sign up people that can play together.

(Not sure if i should join a guild with hardcore fans of 1.0 myself though, I get into a lot of arguments with them).

Nope that sepeate there free company which is like a faction i guess and linkshell like a guild per say.

Yes ps3 and pc will be able to play together just like XI with xbox and pc ^^.

Well im "THE" King Berry the amazing coolest lalafell in ridill all bow to the king that rules all lalafells ;O.

• MethiosMethios Member Posts: 157
    They are making new servers with 2.0 from what I have read correct?
  • CodeFuzerCodeFuzer Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Originally posted by Faelar86
    They are making new servers with 2.0 from what I have read correct?

Yes there will be some new servers as well as old ones.

I prefer starting on new one. More fun, economy developing, no powerleveling,...

That's what I def would be aiming for a fresh server.
    I want to build a LS that is a little more hardcore then others I have seen around but still allowing people to have a life outside of AAR but being a top noch progressing LS .   AIso I want to develop inside the LS is a tight knit community of players that get along and respect each other because I feel that's the strongest foundation for a great guild not a guild built around drama which have seem to become popular in many MMO's.  If anyone is interested in these ideas send me a message and we can figure things out.
  • Vector_ArrowVector_Arrow Member Posts: 18

I'm making a new LS for 2.0 once it's released. Trying to get a decent community to start.

If interested, apply at

http://paradoxls.enjin.com/

I also made a forum post here

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/377992/Paradox-Linkshell-is-now-recruiting.html

• PhonziePhonzie Member Posts: 1

Hey what server, I'd definately be up for some linkshell!

• KavaskousKavaskous Member Posts: 72

I'm essentially rebuiding my Linkshell following the Calamity, and I'm going to be heading a Free Company as well - I could use every excited advanturer I can get, people that want to have a group to help along the way should take. Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy yourself in the new Eorzea, but if you guys want to consider it, check this thread =P

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/446/view/forums/thread/380091/Chocobo-Knights-of-Apocalypse-A-Detritus-FC-LS-Recruitment.html

Leader/Founder of Deritus Free Company - Chocobo Knights of Apocalypse Linkshell

• Snowdon_CloudripperSnowdon_Cloudripper Member CommonPosts: 584

I am also rebuilding my LS / FC There are lots of options for a LS / FC and having options is great. You are welcome to check us out

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/

I ran a LS/EG in V1 but i am starting over i have also ran 2 EG/LS in XI in 7 years . My guide lines ( rules ) are on our webpage and your welcome to read . Best of luck with your Ls / FC search a LS should be like a home comfortable with litle to no drama

http://absoluteretribution.enjin.com/ Guild Website and Recruitment link

• redcloud16redcloud16 Member UncommonPosts: 220
    Originally posted by zevni78

Free Companies will be the guilds of XIV. YOu can only be in one. They will have many features including housing, ranks, storage, ec. 

Linkshells will largely stay the same as they are. 

PS3 and PC will both be together, so you don't have to worry about that.