Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanderers Alley

RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
I had made my mind up to go down the Tangmen Assassins route but now I'm thinking of going down the wanderers alley route. Has anyone tried this school, if so what's it like for combat. 

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

I went Tang in cb1. I loved it. Kidnapping and cart robbing all over the place, but Tangmen is getting a lot of hype heading into cb2. 

I might have to go Wanderes, and then steal some tangmen skill later on. Uhg 5 more days...

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    its one of best pvp, few skills give silence effect one of my favourite ( played all )
  • RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Originally posted by bcbully

I went Tang in cb1. I loved it. Kidnapping and cart robbing all over the place, but Tangmen is getting a lot of hype heading into cb2. 

I might have to go Wanderes, and then steal some tangmen skill later on. Uhg 5 more days...

Some here, i went Tang in the last beta but i think i'm going wandere/Tang build.. The thing is i don't think they are doing any character wipe for release. I guess it won't matter for me because ill move to Age Of Wulin once that beta starts, i'm european.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    Originally posted by bcbully

Some here, i went Tang in the last beta but i think i'm going wandere/Tang build.. The thing is i don't think they are doing any character wipe for release. I guess it won't matter for me because ill move to Age Of Wulin once that beta starts, i'm european.

Aaah Europe. I saw someone talking about using the free trials to try out other schools. I'll probably just jump right in, but using the trials for a couple days is an option.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"