Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DUST 514: New Screens Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

CCP Games has released five brand new screenshots from DUST 514. The new images show off characters, weapons, vehicles and more. Check them all out in our DUST 514 screenshot gallery.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

If only they made this for pc, maybe it would be played by people...

By the time this game comes out for PS3...the PS4 is launched.

So many resources spend on a tittle that will be forgotten within 4 months.

Wish they would have spended that on either WoD or Eve itself.

Or even better for making this a PC tittle.

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Originally posted by Mothanos

If only they made this for pc, maybe it would be played by people...

By the time this game comes out for PS3...the PS4 is launched.

So many resources spend on a tittle that will be forgotten within 4 months.

Wish they would have spended that on either WoD or Eve itself.

Or even better for making this a PC tittle.

You know all the keys are gone right? So many people just mad that it's not on pc that they can't see that the beta is actually doing well. I know from personal exp. you can play for 6 hours straight and not see the same person 2x in the random matchup battles.

• LogsdonbLogsdonb Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Planetside 2 has awesome, large scale, scifi PVP with a wide variety of infantry, ground vehicles, and air vehicles and it is available for PC.  It supports up to 2000 players per continent for truly epic battles.
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by Logsdonb
    Planetside 2 has awesome, large scale, scifi PVP with a wide variety of infantry, ground vehicles, and air vehicles and it is available for PC.  It supports up to 2000 players per continent for truly epic battles.

but has a serious exploiting problem.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• WeretigarWeretigar Member UncommonPosts: 600

This plays more like halo odst, with a little worse graphics. but hey eve isnt know for that...

• uidCausticuidCaustic Member Posts: 128

I have 3 of those keys... didn't realize it was a ps3 only title.  So... your logic is a might be flawed there.  Friend of mine has 2 keys... also didn't know it was  a ps3 only title.  Statisically speaking, we can't be the only 2 in the world.  Thus, the idea that "all the keys are gone it will succeed" is slightly short sighted.

Though, I'm still not even sure why this is on MMORPG.com... then again it shouldn't surprise me.  Money talks.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Instead of wasting money on a game that will be dead before it is launched, they should have spent the money on actual avatar game play in EVE.   Such a waste.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by Muke

but has a serious exploiting problem.

he has a point tho, lemme guess, 32 player maps on the "console"? :)

should be at it's max *G*

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• FallguyArmyFallguyArmy Member Posts: 80
    Originally posted by uidCaustic

I have 3 of those keys... didn't realize it was a ps3 only title.  So... your logic is a might be flawed there.  Friend of mine has 2 keys... also didn't know it was  a ps3 only title.  Statisically speaking, we can't be the only 2 in the world.  Thus, the idea that "all the keys are gone it will succeed" is slightly short sighted.

Though, I'm still not even sure why this is on MMORPG.com... then again it shouldn't surprise me.  Money talks.

Your fault for not having done your research beforehand. The official site clearly states it's a PS3 game. Question is, do you own a PS3? If so, then what's the big deal? If you don't, then that sucks for you and it's too bad that some keys may have been wasted on people who can't even participate in the beta.

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but I'm starting to lose faith in the gaming community, with all the negativity and hate going around here. Can't we all just chill and enjoy the games for what they are? Seriously...