Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is in beta status

spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
There are so many issues everywhere in this game, it is really a half finished release. Nuff said.

Comments

• ShubawkssShubawkss Member Posts: 55
    Can you elaborate on these issues? I frankly have no issues other than the sort of clunky UI issues - and some occasionaly squad - teleporting thing.
  • ichihaifuichihaifu Member UncommonPosts: 280

The game actually still has plenty of problems and things that need tweaking. No game is perfect at launch, there can be well polished games. The devs perfect their games over time.

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167
    Originally posted by spizz
    There are so many issues everywhere in this game, it is really a half finished release. Nuff said.

As it costs you nothing to play you lose nothing but time... don't play it if you don't like it. You fail to realize the company owes nothing to those that don't pay.

• iNeokiiNeoki Member UncommonPosts: 353

While there is a whole mother load of bugs, I agree fully. The game is far beyond beta status, I state this from playing the PS1 vet closed beta and then the regular closed and open beta's. No game will ever launch without bugs, granted this puppy does have quite a few, but then again it's an SOE game, you can't ask for everything from them :).

TwitchTV: iNeoki

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Nuff said? Actually you have said nothing at all.

Make your argument or you'll probably be shut-down for trolling.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971
    Originally posted by Zinzan

Own gameplay expirience and the official forums say everything, they are filled with threads. At the moment I have no time to write a full page with all the issues. 

The issues start from performance issues, netcode/hit detection, bugs, exploits, anti-cheat protection, vehicle & weapon balance, gameplay balance, XP balance, and so on.....list is big.

"As it costs you nothing to play you lose nothing but time... don't play it if you don't like it. You fail to realize the company owes nothing to those that don't pay."

It doesnt matter if it costs you something or not, the game would be not different. I doubt that all of you will play this game in 3-4 months, the long term motivation is small with its current shallow gameplay. Planetside 1 and even the ten year old Battleground Europe are superior when it comes to the gameplay, really wonder about this since we have 2012.

• TheodwulfTheodwulf Member UncommonPosts: 311

First....it is FREE!  

Second it is not that bad, small things from my perspective  

Thirdly... IT IS FREE !!!

If SWTOR had been this many "issues" I'd still be playing it. 

• ShubawkssShubawkss Member Posts: 55
    Everyone says there are tons of issues.. I must just not run into them..
  • ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Less buggy than the last 3 mmos I bought
  • rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329

the ten year old Battleground Europe are superior when it comes to the gameplay, 

No, just no.  

...and BE doesn't have any players left anyway.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108
    There's always room for improvement, it has some bugs, and some things that needs to tweaked or changed, but I enjoy the game.

• ABRaquelABRaquel Member UncommonPosts: 541

Own gameplay expirience and the official forums say everything, they are filled with threads. At the moment I have no time to write a full page with all the issues. 

The issues start from performance issues, netcode/hit detection, bugs, exploits, anti-cheat protection, vehicle & weapon balance, gameplay balance, XP balance, and so on.....list is big.

"As it costs you nothing to play you lose nothing but time... don't play it if you don't like it. You fail to realize the company owes nothing to those that don't pay."

It doesnt matter if it costs you something or not, the game would be not different. I doubt that all of you will play this game in 3-4 months, the long term motivation is small with its current shallow gameplay. Planetside 1 and even the ten year old Battleground Europe are superior when it comes to the gameplay, really wonder about this since we have 2012.

This is a Forum, meant to discuss videogames, issues or not. You're not discussing, you're just blabbering about "issues" and when someone asks you to elaborate, you rebuke them saying that you don't have the time...apparently you have the time to come and post here.

Personally I found no major issues with the game, only the occasional graphical glitch or when my medical device is stuck with the healing animation, physics can be a bit wonky at times but like I said, I've yet to find a game breaking issue.

This discussion has been closed.