Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey MMORPG.com - Are you hating on Darkfall?

2»

Comments

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Don't break news on pre-ordering to a game promising beta for a game that's beta client isn't even out yet. ;D

• stonyleinstonylein Member UncommonPosts: 88

aventurine really messed up with the 2nd delay that came so late (practically 1 hr before release should happen) and turned the launch into a beta...but that doesnt really take away from the quality of the game. aventurine is known to be unpredictable but darkfall unholy wars will surely be a unique game that captures competitive pvp and clanwarfare like no other game.

mmorpg.com did a good job with posting news on darkfall UW the last weeks, and i think they should continue doing so, i think its a bit childish to suddenly stop posting news about the game (preorders) only because of the unpleasent news earlier this week.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

No hating, just missed it. Been AFK most of today with personal stuff. :)

Here's your LINK.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ZinzanZinzan Member UncommonPosts: 1,351

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278

Originally posted by BillMurphy
    No hating, just missed it. Been AFK most of today with personal stuff. :)Here's your LINK.
    Yeah I saw already, it's much appreciated, many thanks!!

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • Relandi420Relandi420 Member Posts: 48
    Originally posted by Melkrow
    How come you guys didn't post an update that pre-orders are ready?   It's kind of a big deal and definitely news worthy...

If only people here knew who you were Melkrow. I bet you're posting here due to exile from Darkfall forums. 

What happened to your little tirade against Av? Take your meds?

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278
    Originally posted by Relandi420
    Originally posted by Melkrow
    How come you guys didn't post an update that pre-orders are ready?   It's kind of a big deal and definitely news worthy...

If only people here knew who you were Melkrow. I bet you're posting here due to exile from Darkfall forums. 

What happened to your little tirade against Av? Take your meds?

Sorry, I have no qualifications to try and talk sense into SSD subjects, so I can't really explain it to you in the terms that you would understand.  Don't worry about it tho, everything is OK.

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.