Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

System requirements?

peakaboopeakaboo Member Posts: 22
I'm unable to find the system requirements for this game. Does anyone here have a clue what they might be?

Comments

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854

Minimum:

• Processor:Dual Core 2Ghz
      • Memory:2 GB RAM
      • Graphics:DirectX 9.0c complient with 512MB of RAM
      • DirectX®:9.0c
      • Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
      • Sound:DirectX Compatible Sound Card

Recommended:

• Processor:Quad Core Intel or AMD CPU
      • Memory:4 GB RAM
      • Graphics:DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher)
      • DirectX®:9.0c
      • Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
      • Sound:DirectX Compatible Sound Card
      • Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

• peakaboopeakaboo Member Posts: 22
    Thanks! Based on the videos I've watched of the game, those requirements are surprisingly low. Having said that, I would be playing the game on a 3 year old laptop that meets some of the requirements just barely. I'm guessing that would make it impossible to run the game smoothly when there's a lot of action on the screen, even with everything on low?
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Originally posted by peakaboo
    Thanks! Based on the videos I've watched of the game, those requirements are surprisingly low. Having said that, I would be playing the game on a 3 year old laptop that meets some of the requirements just barely. I'm guessing that would make it impossible to run the game smoothly when there's a lot of action on the screen, even with everything on low?

Yeah minimum just means it will play one way or another, recommended can run smoothly but some games I've noticed isn't that smooth.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    This game actually runs fairly well really easy. I have specs that most games cant be maxed out with, 6 gb ddr 2,ram radeon 5770, amd phenom xII 965 at 3.4 ghz and it's running maxed out with around 60 fps constantly.
  • peakaboopeakaboo Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    This game actually runs fairly well really easy. I have specs that most games cant be maxed out with, 6 gb ddr 2,ram radeon 5770, amd phenom xII 965 at 3.4 ghz and it's running maxed out with around 60 fps constantly.

To me those specs seem very good though. To put things into perspective, here are the specs of my laptop:

AMD Turion II Dual-Core Mobile M500 2.20 GHz

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650

4 GB RAM

I realize that there are very few new games that will run smoothly on this system even on low settings, but I wanted to ask just in case. The thing is that I don't play so much anymore, and that's why I don't feel like spending money on a new system. Not to mention that I really can't afford one. Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes open for other interesting indie projects. ;)

• timeraidertimeraider Member UncommonPosts: 865

Do realise when looking at the required specs.. minimal specs are required to run the launcher, recommended specs are required to run the game on low graphics and everything above can handle it fine

thats how i read system specs nowadays :P

Ashes of Creation Referral link - Help me to help you!
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/Y4U3PQCASUPJ5SED